Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Six.

~Chaselyn

"Hey, sorry I'm late I didn't hear my phone. What happened?" I say running up to my mom in the waiting room.
"Mia fell down the stairs and was seriously injured. I took her here and they took her in and gave her an MRI. Her brain was bleeding in multiple spots, she has 4 ribs that are broken, her left wrist was shattered. Chaselyn she probably wouldn't be like this if she wasn't anorexic. She tried talking on the way over. She was telling me about how she was fine. She just got a little dizzy." My mom said sobbing in my arms. I had tears slowly falling from my eyes.
"Mom, she's going to be okay. Right?" I say and she looks at me unsure of how to answer. "Mom." I say stepping back. I felt my heart breaking with every breath I took. "Mom! She has to live!"
Drake grabbed my waist. "Baby, calm down." He whispered in my ear. "Everyone is staring."
"I don't care." I grabbed his arms and took them off of me. "That's my sister. I'm not letting her die." I say and run to the bathroom. I shut the door and my back hits the wall. I instantly fall down slowly and bury my face in my knees. I break down. Mia and I weren't SUPER close but we were really close. I loved her so much. She was my best friend. I remember nights when our boyfriend had dumped us and we'd always listen to each other cry and complain. I remember when I had games for fast pitch and she went to every single one. I remember how she was sad when I had games on her game days or her birthday. I remember coming home on her birthday one time from a game and we had lost. The only game we lost. Her bedroom door was shut when I walked by and I heard her crying. I stopped walking and almost opened her door. But I didn't I heard her talking..I don't know who to but she was talking. I think she was talking to God.
She said; "Please let Chaselyn come home in a good mood. I hope she won her game tonight because she is a really good player and she deserves to go to State. I'm not mad because she missed my birthday. I know she wishes she didn't. Don't punish her team because of that please." I had ran to my room and cried.

After a few minutes I was still crying, but I got up and went to the mirror. I fixed my make up mess and went back out there with my mom. I knew it was hard on her too. They got up when they saw me. I just sat down next to Drake and leaned on his shoulder. After another hour and a half a doctor came out.
"The Smith family." We all stood up and walked over to him. "Mia has multiple injuries as you may know now. Could someone tell me what she last ate."
We all stood there quietly. No one knew. She hasn't eaten in over a year.
"Any one?" He asked.
I felt warm tears sting my eyes as I opened my mouth. "She's anorexic." I say quietly. I was breaking apart. Couldn't he see that?
"I know that. I was just wanting you to tell me that."
I felt the tears fall from my eyes. "Just tell us that's she is going to make it." I tell him. Well, actually yell. His face was serious and sour.
"I'm sorry to tell you, but Mia has only an hour left. A broken rib is jabbing into her heart and ripping it every time she takes a breath." I couldn't breathe. I was falling. I felt the ground hit my knees. I broke down into a horrible panic attack. I was sobbing. "You guys can take turns to say goodbye."
"I'll go first." I hear Drake say. My mom helped me up. I still couldn't stop crying. I could tell she was too. After 5 minutes Drake came out.
"Baby, I'll be right back. I'm going to go say goodbye.." She starts crying again. "Then when I come back you have to okay?"
I nod slowly and she walks away. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I looked down and cried. A half hour later my mom came out and put her hand on my shoulder. I had finally stopped crying. I look up and nod. I slowly get up and walk to her room. Drake walked with me but waited outside the door. I stand right inside her room and look at her.
She was connected to a bunch of different tubes. She was scooted over to the left side of the bed. She saw me and smiled. I saw her chest move up slowly and barely make it back down. I slowly walked over to her bed and crawled up next to her. "Mia.." I say and start crying. I held onto her right hand squeezing it.
"Chaselyn, I'm going to be fine." She says barely believing herself. I cry even harder.
"Mia please don't talk. You'll leave faster." I say sobbing. She looked at me weird.
"Chase, I'm going to live." I shook my head.
"Mia....You're going to die. In a matter of minutes."
"Chaselyn stop talking like that!" She yelled and then couldn't breathe. She was gasping for air. Drake rushed in the room. I start crying even harder and sat up staring at her.
"Mia! STOP! I need you. I need you a lot more than you think. Please don't leave. Please!" Her breathing was so rapid. I watched as the green line indicating her heart beat quickly went from jolting to straight. I heard the beeping indicating she was dead. I start sobbing. "MIA! Mia!! Stop please!" I scream at her. "I get it! I need to be positive." I start shaking her. Doctors came rushing in, unhooking her. "MIA STOP AND WAKE UP! PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU. You're too young. I need my best friend with me. I'll be there more. I'll help you more. Please wake up Mia please! I'm begging you." I felt Drake grab me off the bed. "MIA PLEASE! I'm begging you! Wake UP." I scream at her.
"Get her out of here now." I hear a doctor say to Drake. I still fight to stay with her.
"Mia please. I need you to wake up. Open your DAMN EYES and BREATHE PLEASE." I scream and Drake pulled me out of the room. I broke down and fell to my knees again. I couldn't stop sobbing. I looked up to the ceiling.
"ARE YOU HAPPY?" I yell. "YOU TOOK THE ONE PERSON I NEED AWAY FROM ME. GOD DAMN IT! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY YET?!" I scream. "SHE WAS MY SISTER. MY BEST FRIEND. YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM HER FAMILY! HOW COULD YOU?!"