Breaking News

The Beginning

I live in mexico and when I grew up I lived in poverty. I was heading to LA tonight to get signed by Bad Boy and Interscope records. My family hates me and I have over a million subscribers on youtube in just two weeks. I was on top of the world and was going to write my album in a couple of days. I’ve got like almost all of it done here in Mexico.
I was packing and heard someone enter my room. I turned around and saw my seven year old brother.

“marica te vas? (Sissy are you leaving?)” He asked.

“Sí, lo soy porque me voy a vivir mi sueño y hacer música. (Yes, I am because i'm going to live my dream and make music)” I said.

He hugged me and kissed him on the head. I heard my phone go off and got a text saying I needed to leave to catch my flight. I told him goodbye and it was nighttime. My parents were sleeping and I picked up my bags. I quietly walked down the stairs and snuck out of the house. I was walking with my one and only suitcase that had hardly no clothes but a few in it.

I saw my friend’s car a few feet away and she was waiting for me. She was joining me on this journey and I put my bag in the back. I shut the car door and we headed to the airport. We arrived at the airport and got on the plane.

“I can’t believe, you’re getting signed,” She said.

“Yeah, I hope I have good life.” I said.

“You will.” She said then winking.

We touched down in Cali a few hours later and my manager was waiting for us.

“Hey, Derek.” I said then he hugged me then my friend Storm.

“Phoenix, we need to head to the office to sign the paper work and then head to the studio to get you started on the material.” He said.

“Okay, I kind of need a car.” I said.

“We’ll get you one and then you can explore” He said.

I nodded and when we arrived at Interscope Records. The place was huge I mean, it was bigger than most buildings in Mexico. We walked in the front entrance and all eyes were on me. I wasn’t use to that and it bothered me. We headed into a huge office and everyone was waiting on me to sign the paper work. I signed the papers and got my money straightened out.

When I left I saw a nice car and I screamed.

“Treat that car with respect.” My manager said.

“I will.” I said getting in after he handed me the keys.

I got directions to the studio and parked the car. I opened the door and walked into the studio. I got introduced to everyone and started writing my album.

Next day

I was in a meeting for the tour I was going on and a guy walked in. He had blonde hair and covered in tattoos. He looked cute and I decided to use my Spanish on him.

“Phoenix, this is your co-headlining act Machine Gun Kelly.” Derek said.

“hola, es un placer conocerte. (Hello, pleasure to meet you)” I said.

He just stared at me funny and looked at me like ‘is he really serious’.

“Does she speech English?” MGK asked.

“Yes, I do.” I said.

“Well, this meeting is over.” Derek said.

I walked up to MGK and whispered in his ear.

“quiero dormir con usted tan mal y dan ganas de gritar su nombre (i want to sleep with you so bad and want to scream your name)” I whispered.

I walked away and knew he wanted more.

“I don’t know what she said but it was hot.” I heard him say.