Breaking News

A Heated Conversation

Things seemed to be going better between me and Phoenix. She was still with Bruno even though she told me that she was planning on dumping him. Cameron finally caught up to the tour which means I have a close friend nearby.

"You know if you hadn't pulled the dick move, I would be here," Cameron teased with an evil smile.

"You know if you hadn't stayed behind, I wouldn't have pulled the dick move," I mocked him walking down the side walk.

Cameron just shook his head walking into the hotel. "You know I can't wait to meet her," he said.

"I bet," I mumbled under my breath.

I wasn't afraid that Cameron would come onto her as much as he had joked when I picked him up from the hotel. It's just that I didn't want to introduce her to him because of the things he could tell her. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Phoenix was standing in the middle of the hotel yelling at Bruno. He tried to calm her down, but that would only enrage her more. She was yelling at him in Spanish meaning that I couldn't understand a word that she was saying.

"Phoenix, calm down," Bruno tried again.

"I don't think that's going to help," I butted into the argument. "She obviously wants you to leave."

"Oh, look at who's talking," he barked at me.

"Is there a problem here?" a security guard asked before either one of us started to fight.

"No, sir. Bruno was just leaving," I said glaring at the shorter man.

He huffed before making his way to the hotel's exit. The security guard looked between Phoenix and me before shrugging his shoulders and walked back to his desk.

"Should I even ask what that was about?" Cameron asked making his presence known.

I shook my head before introducing him to the girl that I was touring with.