Breaking News

Stronger

I was talking to Kells and we had a lot in common. We were heading to Texas and all of a sudden I heard brakes squealing. The car flipped multiple times and we came to a complete stop. I was bleeding and Kells was trying to keep pressure. I blacked out.

I woke up and was in the hospital. I had ivs and etc on me. Kells was in the room and he looked up. He ran over to me and kissed me. I kissed back and it lasted forever.

“Can you trust me?” He asked.

“Yeah” I said then kissing him.

Week Later

I was still talking to him and we were on the road. We hung out all the time and he had feelings for me. I met his daughter and she loved me. I was writing for my next album and we were shooting a music video tomorrow.

We were on set of the music video and Kells was in it. I was in a fur coat while wearing a bra and garters. Kells was in the car and I heard action.

I started walking to the car and was being seductive. We had a few scenes where we were getting a little bit nasty in the car. We did a few scenes where I was stripping for him and he was enjoying it.

The next morning we were together and was developing strong feelings. Everyone was wanting us to date already and I didn’t care whether he asked me or not. I would say yes. I was so in love with him and we were in a huge hotel room.

I was making me dinner which was traditional Mexican food. Everyone was wanting some so I made a big dinner for everyone and Kells loved it. We were heading to Walt Disney world in a few days.

I was so happy right now and was a role model to girls that are latino. I was such an inspiration to all woman and Kells supported me. I was one of the most beautiful woman in Maxim magazine and all the men looked at me. I dyed the ends of my hair blue fading into purple.

I did a few magazine shoots and Kells was in two of them. We were seen everyone together and people were saying we were dating but we weren’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if we did start dating.