Breaking News

Yelling

I didn't like seeing her with other guys especially with Bruno Mars. It was like a slap to my face. I stared at her outside of the club. I had her pinned to the wall. "What the hell, Phoenix?" I growled at her.

"I don't see why you care," she shot back.

"You're my fiancee, and you're dancing with other guys. Do you really think I'm going to let it slide by?" I asked her. I didn't know what to think.

"You called me a bitch," she argued.

I sighed, shaking my head. I couldn't believe that. Does that really give her the right to go off and let guys fool around with her? "So that gives you a right to be with other men?"

She shakes her head. She was mad and hurt. It was clear in her eyes, but I wasn't ready to let it go. I wanted to know why she did it in front of everyone and cameras. It would be all over the news about how she was 'slutting' around with everyone.

"Is this how you're going to act every time we have an argument? Because if it is, I need to know now. I want to make this work, but are you that naive to think that we wouldn't argue at some point?" I barked at her.

"Kells, please. I understand what you are saying," she cried. "And you're not helping anything with your yelling."

I took a step back, pulling my hands away from her. "After everything that has happened between us, I thought that we could get through this," I said, lowering my voice.

She looked at everything but at me. Her mouth was closed tightly, and her arms were crossed. She wasn't going to let me in right now. I knew that, and some part of me was closed off from her at the moment. We stood there, staring at everything but each other. The only sounds were our breathing and cars passing by.

"Are you done with me?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. I didn't want to bring it up, but I had to know. I wanted the answer.