Breaking News

replacement

“Phoenix is leaving mgk for good”

“Phoenix is doing what’s for her”

“She needs to leave that boy”

“Rapper mgk was cheating on Phoenix when they first started dating”

“Phoenix was secretly seeing Bruno mars what does mgk have to say about this…..”

I turned off the tv and didn’t want to hear it anymore. Everyone was all over our asses because we broke it off. I mean if we weren’t meant to be then we weren’t. My life has been so insane the past year and a half, I miss my old life. I was currently on the road and was missing my old life.

I was heading to a radio station in Atlanta and walked in the building.

“Ladies and gentlemen Phoenix has arrived” Said the dj.

“Phoenix, the question everybody wants to know is that are you and Mgk broke up?” Dj asked.

“well, I’m not confirming or denying it” I said.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Everyone is on my ass about it” I replied.

“Well, you’re wearing the ring” He said.

I got up and walked out heading to the bus. I got on and decided to go to sleep.

When I arrived at the venue I headed to the stage and did a sound check. I was so fed up with life and decided to change my life. No more kells and I need a strong man.

few months

i was currently dating Jay-z and we were heading to a Brooklyn Nets game.

We were so in love and walked in hand and hand. Every girl was looking at me and Jay was protecting me. I felt like I was protected by him and we sat on the floor seats. I saw Kells out of the corner of my eye and he was staring at us with wide eyes.