Breaking News

Moving On

I couldn't believe that Phoenix was here with another guy. I was furious. I hated to admit it, but I hated thinking about seeing her with other men. It just made me face the fact that we were over seeing her with some other guy.

She was kissing her date, and she seemed to be enjoying it. I didn't know how I should feel with her kissing him. His hands were wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. Her hands were on his shoulders. She pulled away, and I saw her belly. It was sticking out a little bit, but she wasn't fat. She had to be pregnant.

I sighed, annoyed. I turned away from him, and walked down to my seats. Cameron was sitting there with a curious look. "What took you so long?" he asked, leaning over.

"Phoenix's pregnant," I told him. I figured that would have been enough of an answer.

"Well, damn. Is it yours?" he pushed for more information.

I shrugged my shoulders. I couldn't tell. I didn't know how far along she is, so there was no way I could tell. "I just saw her stomach," I replied.

He just nodded. "Well, maybe she'll tell you if you are," he comforted me.

"I need to leave." I stood back up, heading for the exit. I felt her eyes on me, but I didn't look her way. I just walked on. I had to get out of the stadium. I didn't want to be in the same room as her right now. It brought up all the memories that I didn't want.

I didn't want to remember the times she took care of me, and I didn't want to think about the times we spent in bed with nothing to stop us. It was like a slap to the face each time I thought about it. Seeing her was like being run over by a train repeatedly. This pain wasn't something that I wanted or asked for.

If she was moving on, I was too. I was going to stop laying around the house and doing nothing. I was going to make a new album, and it was going to be the best one I had ever made. I was going to throw out everything that reminded me of her.