Breaking News

Vegas

I woke up and got dressed in some short shorts, tank top, nike high tops, and a snapback hat. I walked downstairs and Storm was ready. She had crazy colored hair that was now pink, red, and orange. She was a good friend and I adored her.

We locked up the house and headed to the studio. I saw Derek with Kells and they were talking.

“Hey.” I said walking up to them.

“Phoenix, tour starts tomorrow.” He said.

“Okay.” I said.

“I need you to go out and buy everything you need for tour.” He informed me.

I nodded.

Derek left us and I felt uncomfortable. I turned to walk away and Kells grabbed my arm.

“Phoenix, can I talk to you for a second?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said giving him my full attention.

“I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said.

We both went outside and started walking in the warm weather.

“Tell me a little bit more about you?” He asked me.

“I lived in Mexico all my life and when I was ten I lived in a house with no running water or anything. When I was eighteen I had a job and was helping out my family. Then, I posted a few videos on youtube two years later and now I’m her.” I said.

“Wow.” He said.

“So, tell me a little bit about you?” I asked.

“Well, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and my mother walked out on me when I was little. I got into rap music and when I was eighteen I had my daughter Casie and record an album. Here I am a year later” He said.

“Are you single?” I asked.

“Yeah, why?” He asked.

“Just wondering.” I said.

“Are you single?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said smiling.

We walked back to the studio and exchanged numbers. I had to go to shop for some clothes for tour which I did and got some new luggage.

Early morning

I woke around four in the morning and decided to text Kells.

“Are you up?” I asked.

“Yeah, can’t go to bed.” He replied.

“Why can’t you go to bed? What are you thinking about?” I asked.

“just life.” He said.

“Oh.” I responded.

“Yeah, I can’t wait for tour.” He said.

“Me either.” I replied.
I went to sleep and woke up around seven thirty. Storm was waking me up stating the bus was here and I quickly got dressed. We headed out to the bus and Kells helped us load our luggage. I got on the bus and everyone was partying. We were heading to Vegas and I went to the backroom. I was on my laptop and heard someone walk in.

“What are you doing?” Kells asked putting his head on my shoulder.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Guys we’re here!” Storm shouted.