Breaking News

Conversation

I have to admit that I should have told the girl to leave as soon as she sat down, but I just figured she was a fan. No need to be rude to a fan, right? I walk aimlessly through the hotel trying to stretch my legs and keep from going crazy in the room.

There were a few people walking around going from one slot machine to another. I keep to myself trying to not think about the thoughts of guilt swarming in my head. The sounds of the machines ring in my ear only keeping me focused.

Tomorrow, we leave the hotel, and go to the next town. I already had all of my bags packed ready. I'm already looking forward to finishing this tour. It's never happened this early, but there has never been this sort of drama in the other tours. Hell, there has never been a girl like her.

I notice Phoenix alone and walk up to her. "Hey, can we talk?" I ask her.

"Why so you can hurt me worse now?" she asks glaring at me. She doesn't move close to me keeping a noticeable distance between the two of us. Her eyes are shooting daggers at me.

"No, Phoenix. I know what I did was wrong, and I know that doesn't excuse the way I acted. All I want is for us to at least be friends," I reply looking into her brown eyes.

"I don't know," she says crossing her arms in front of me. She looks at everything but at me. She was trying to avoid me. It's clear in the way she is behaving trying to find a way to escape the conversation.

"Come on, Phoenix. It's not like we were dating. If that was the case, I wouldn't have even let that happen," I point out stupidly.

"I can't believe that you just said that. I'll finish the tour with you, but don't talk to me for personal reasons." She shakes her head and walks off.

Well, that went great. I sigh sharply and walk out of the hotel. If she isn't going to talk to me, then I might as well ignore these feelings.