Breaking News

The Heat

“You’re so beautiful.” Bruno said brushing hair from my face while we were in bed.

“You’re so handsome.” I said then kissing him.

Next Morning

We were in LA and Bruno was with me at the Staples Center. We were seeing each other and everyone was trying to get up in our business. I snuck in Kells dressing room and sprayed a spray can of Fart spray in the room a whole can before they got there. I shut the door and I left. I disposed the can in an empty dressing room.

I did my sound check and was sitting in the arena seats with Bruno.

“You make me feel so happy.” He said.

“You make me feel like I can be myself.” I said.

“You know I love you right.” He said.

“I love with every bone in my body.” I said then kissing him.

We headed to our dressing room and decided what to wear for my show for my show.

My show went well and Bruno and I posted photos on our Instagram of us kissing and holding hands.

Two Weeks

I was playing piano and singing. I was crying and heard someone walk in. I didn’t pay attention and saw Kells. I stopped playing and got up.

“We need to talk” He said.

I turned around.

“Why?” I asked.

“I have feelings for you and can’t get you out of my head. I haven’t felt like this for any girl and Phoenix admit you have the feelings too” He said.

“this conversation didn’t happen” I said then walking away.

I ran back to my room and decided to take a nap.

I was on the beach and was looking pretty damn good. I could feel sand in between my toes and a little girl was with me. She looked like Kells in the face and her skin color matched mine a little bit.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Casie” She said smiling.

“I see my two beautiful girls in the whole wide world.” Kells said then kissing me.


I woke up and mentally thought how weird. I was still with Bruno and it was because we were so in love. We still texted each other and still remained friends. I was heading to the car so we could head to the airport and we were heading to Florida. I was so tired and was freestyling to the car.

Florida

I was on the beach and was sitting down. I felt someone sit beside of me and saw tan arms.

“Hey babe.” I said then kissing him.

“Are you okay?” Bruno asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Let’s go to Disney World.” He said.

“Sure.” I said getting up.

We were at Disney and everyone was staring. I was having a good time and saw Kells with his crew laughing and being rowdy. We locked eyes for a few minutes and then Bruno wrapped his arm around me claiming me.

Kells looked pissed and Bruno smirked at him. I was messing with my phone and was texting my aunt. Something about Kells made me want him so bad and maybe that’s why I’ve been having crazy dreams about us having wild sex. I don’t know and decided to text him.

“Want to write a rap for a song of mine” I texted.

“Depends on which one” He responded.

“Partition which is the dirty one” I texted back.

“Sure let me know when” He texted.

“Tonight” I said.

Hotel

I left Bruno and went to Kells hotel room. I knocked and he answered.

“Wow, you left your man.” He said.

“Yeah, probably going to dump him soon.” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“He’s too controlling.” I said.

He nodded and we started working. He got the rap down within a couple of minutes and it was amazing.

“Would you like to be in the music video?” I asked.

“Yeah sure.” He said.

“que va a querer en tu cama para el final y usted puede tener este cuerpo si pides bien (you'll be wanting in your bed by the end and you can have this body if you ask nicely).” I whispered in his ear pulling him closer.

“I love it when you speak Spanish to me.” He said.

“Oh trust me I can get you worked up” I said then leaving the room.