The Poetry Teacher

Sunset

A whole while later, we finally arrived at the nice beach and parked in the parking area. We got out of the car, gathered our stuff from the trunk, and headed towards the waves. Billie held my hand tightly as we walked, enjoying life. I smiled at him in happiness, and held back his hand, apreciating the moment. With each step we took, we got closer and closer to our destination. As we arrived near the shore, we settled down our stuff, as I took my skirt off slowly, so Billie could enjoy the view and he did. He stared at my every move, biting his bottom lip playfully.

I kept pretending to look sexy and giggling uncontrollably at the same time. Billie laughed gently and took off his black T. I was cooing, "Oh hunnie take it off!"

Billie laughed as other people stared, which made us laugh harder. When we were finished with our little antiques, we headed to the deep blue water. I walked in first, letting the soft wet sand slip under my feet. Billie was watching me as I went, so he could test the water.

I shrieked, "It's freezing!" Then said calmly, "Wanna join me sweety plums?"

He laughed and replied, "Your hilarious hottie, I'ma head back."

I left my mouth open, pretending to be hurt, knowing he was joking. He giggled and turned around towards me, letting the cold water freeze his bones. We swam, stood in the shallow part throwing some sea weed at eachother, tested each other of how far we could go, and kissed for hours. I had such an awsome time, that nothing that happened in my life before billie could compare. After some more time of fun at sea, we decided to settle down and watch the sunset. It was so beautiful and everytime I looked at Billie, it got even better, his eyes were dark but sort of light shade of green. His face just looked so full of life and I love the way he looks at me, with love and passion in his eyes.

I don't need to have an "I love u" from him, his eyes say it all, I just feel so lucky to be with him, always. He looked my way and smiled, asking, "Can i tell you something?"

I nodded and he continued, "Sandy, baby, I love you so much and I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives. I know you're the youngest girl I've ever been with, but I'm not worried or holding back. I just want you to promise me that you won't be scared to continue your life with me and to have second thoughts, because there's nowhere in hell I'm gonna let you go, what I want to say is..."

I was waiting patiently and impatiently for the words that are coming out of his mouth. He pulled out a small object from his bag pocket, looking like a...casket! He held it carefully in his rough but gentle hands and opened it slowly. He continued, "Would you marry me?"

I was in deep shock, I've never expected on getting engaged at 16! What should I say,?! Say yes dammit! I looked deeply into his bright green eyes and answered, "Yes, I will, I love you Billie."

A wide grin spread across his soft lips and kissed me really passionately, me loving every minute of it. I couldn't believe this was happeneing, what should i tell mom? Screw my mom, I love this guy sitting right next to me and I was going to marry him.