The Poetry Teacher

phonecall date

Billie's pov...I walked down the magnet hall and out the doubled doors, being so glad that she bought everything I said. To me she was a little flirty too, I'm not sure she lets other teachers get away that easily. All that was in my mind right now was Sandy. I decided to give her a call, just to check where is she at.

Converstation...

Me* "Hey babe, where are you?"

Sandy* "I'm in the parking lot, waiting by your car."

Me* "you sound like a stalker."

Sandy* (laughs) "I'm your girlfriend, sweet, I'm supposed to be your stalker."

Me*(laughs) "Sure..."

Sandy* "What is that supposed to mean?"

Me* "nothing, I love you."

Sandy*"Once you get here I'ma get you."

Me*"I'm not scared, plus I already know what I'ma get."

Sandy* "Billie! you're such a perv!"

Me* "As I've been told, well I'm here so you can come get me now."

Sandy*"Already then..."

We hung up as i made my way to her, her lips crashing with mines. We stood there making out for 12 minutes and decided to get in the car so we could go home. On our way home, sandy asked, "so what happened?"

I replied, "well she asked me the usual questions of me leaving campus without permission, about always being with you, and about Josh's incident. I told her the truth about josh and lied about me always having to take you home cuz your peeps can't."

She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder, by then we were already home. I pulled into the driveway, besides sandy's car. We got out and grabbed our stuff. afterwards we headed inside to get cozy. Sandy went into her room to get changed and I went to mine's to settle down. Just as I was setting my stuff on the floor, the phone rung.

I picked it up confusedly, and answered, "Hello, who's this?"

The voice replied, "It's ms. carol, but you can call me Janet, forgot to tell you."

I quirked an eyebrow and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

She giggled and said, "No, it's just I wanted to ask you something before you left."

I wondered, "and what would that be?"

She answered, "I just wanted to invite you over to my house for dinner, if that's okay with you."

I gulped, thinking about Sandy, what should I say?! By then, Sandy came, mouthing, "who's that?"

I mouthed back, "Ms. Carol."

She furrowed her eye brows quetioningly and sat on my bed, I forgot her question completely as she said, "hello? Billie you there?"

I replied, "yeah, i'm here, well I don't know, I'm kinda booked, maybe some other time."

She said sadly, "Really? Okay, um see you tomorrow."

I remarked, "alright, bye."

I hung up, before Sandy could even question, I confessed, "she asked me out for dinner at her house." Sandy looked confused by that and warned, "Be careful babe, she probably likes you, alot." I asked consernly, "You think? I don't know, I only belong to you." Sandy smiled and replied, "I know, but just be careful when you're around her okay?" I reasured her, "Okay."
"