The Poetry Teacher

Mr. Armstrong

It's morning now and sandy never looked so perfect. I was still thinking about Ms. Carol's converstaion on the phone and what sandy said. I didn't know what to do, should I try to keep a distant friendship with this woman, or not make contact with her at all. This thoughts circled my head as I got up for a warm shower, I grabbed a pair of boxers from my dresser and went in. I turned on the water, settling it to a good enough warm and went in after getting my clothes off. The shower felt amazing but the thoughts were still circling my head. I always thought being bi is a problem, but being caught inbetween two chicks is a big problem too. I mean it's not like I've had any connections with Ms. Carol, but I'm with sandy, even though it's totally wrong and eleagal.

I also thought we would be getting maried soon since she's my fiance of more than two weeks. I let put a deep sigh and turned off the water. I got out, dried myslef and slipped on my bxers, following with brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I went to wake sandy up. I didn't want to since she looked amazing, but what's done it's done. I shook her shoulder gently, as not to scare her and she finally opened her pretty green eyes. She smiled at me and went up to give me a peck. I kissed her back and she grabbed her clothes for her shower. By then I was getting dressed in my usual attire and sandy was already out, looking as beautiful as ever. We went downstairs for breakfast and headed out when we were finished. We got in my car and sped off to the boring place you "learn" in. I parked the car in a near by parking space and got out, openeing the door for sandy. She smiled as she got out and grabbed her stuff. She whispered in my ear, "I love you so much sweet, I'm gonna be turning 17 soon once the year is over." I nodded with a smile and gave her a longing kiss. Woah...what else is there to give her if she has my love.

The bell rung and I walked sandy to class, when i left her in chem, I walked back to my classroom. I stated teaching and made the kids write what ever was on their minds. A few minutes later, I was call down to the main office. Gosh what do they want now?! its so early in the morning to be calling someone down already! I got up from my desk with a deep sigh and one of the guys reasured, "It would be okay Bill, you'll get here soon." I nodded in consideration and headed out. I walked down the short hallwayand outside the double doors. As I walked I saw the main building and went inside, directly to the main office. Inside in the corner, stood the vice principal's office, where Ms. Carol was waiting for me. I wonder what does she want, but what ever it is, I hope she makes it quick. I went in her office and she stood in a corner, smiling at me. It wasn't an ordinary smile, it was a seductive smile....

I stamered, "Um, Ms. Carol, what's going on?" She continued having the seductive smile and was walking slowly towards me. I started to back away at the same pace towards the door, but just as I turning the door knob, she straddled me. All I felt was her harsh lips crashing with mines. I tried so hard to fiddle with door knob, trying to get the dorr open, with her still making out with me. then she started to unbutton my shirt, I fiddled some more with the door knob, until it finally opened. I quickly buttoned my shirt and rushed passed the secretaries. I left her horny self there, that was so disrespectful! I knew I should've never went in! Now i would be scarred when it somes to Sandy, would she still love me?