The Poetry Teacher

Why?

Once i got back in class, the guys and girls stared at me for a while, expecting a story. I decided to choo them off to their work and they procceeded. I sat down behind my desk and drowned my head in my hands. This went on till the next period until 3rd, sandy's class. The first thing i saw was her beautiful face, which made the pain in the pit of my stomach grow. She noticed as she was looking at ab=nd asked me, "What's wrong sweet?" I replied, "Can i tell you at lunch?" She nodded and gave me quick peck before anyone walked in.

I carried on with teaching class as best as i could, with the same pain in my stomach. My palms were growing sweaty and i knew i had to relax for a bit. I took in deep breaths and was growing calm at the moment. This went on for the past 2 hours until the bell rang for lunch. Once the last kid came out the door, sandy took my hand, and rested her head on my chest. I lowered my head to her's taking in her everything. She finally broke the passionate moment by asking, "so can you tell me what's going on?" I shrugged and conffesed, "Okay, but promise me you'll still love me." She nodded and said truthfully, "I promise, cross my heart and hope to not die." I laughed and kissed her forehead, with her planting a kiss on my lips. I continued, "Well, um, Ms. Carol called me down to her office during 1st period, so i went. Then, once i came in, she was looking at me with a seductive glance from the corner of her room..." with that, my breath was cutting short in my throat, then kept going, "And well she, she almost had sex with me."

Sandy gave me a look that I could never forget, if it could be explained then it would be a should i spend the rest of my life with him, or not. I gazed back into her eyes once again waiting fo her response. She asked me franticly in a low tone, "did you push her off?" I replied, "She had me pinned to the door, I was trying to fiddle my way out before she could go any further." She nodded with a small tear falling from her perfectly green eyes. I made my attempt to whipe it away, but she didn't flinch. I whispered to her, "don't cry babe, nothing really bad happened, you still have me she is just a cheap slut, nothing more. You were so right about her all along, I should've made up an excuse, but it was just unexpected. I love you more than anything and I learned my lesson."

She nodded once again and gave me a longlasting hug, following with a loving kiss. We stood holding eachother for what seemed hors, remebering our love with every kiss.