The Poetry Teacher

Sandy would you go out with me?

It's been a week now and I started liking Billie even more, everything is just happening too fast for me to catch up. I woke up after thinking about all of events from last week, from the first conversation to now the whole feelings part, and now I have no idea of what's going to happen next. I headed to restroom, did what I had to do, and got dressed. I wasn't really hungry, just the thought of me telling mom about Billie makes me nocious, she even wouldn't let me have a boyfriend!

I headed downstairs, took my keys from the dining room table and left to school. since it was the second week, I catched on with my new classes and the lunch hour went back to normal, so now it's not too early for it. As I arrived, i parked in the student Parking lot , got out and walked into campus like I did the first day. As I was walking, I saw the magnet hall, and was debating whether or I could go see him or not. A part of me said, "Go for it!" then another one said, "I think you should just leave." i took the first one of course and went inside. It felt warm and cozy comparing to the freezing weather outside, and I closed the heavy door behind me. I started walking down the still shiny hallway and saw Billie's classroom come into view.

I took a small peek in the little classroom window and there he was grading some papers. I tugged on the door knob to check if it was open, but it was locked. I knocked slightly on the little window and as I catched his attention, I waved at him. He smiled heading to the door and opened it for me. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and returned my hug.

He said, "I wasn't expecting you coming in here, at what time did you wake up? It's kinda early."

I replied, "Well I just felt like seeing you before anyone did and I guess my house isn't the best place to hang out."

He laughed and said, "Thought so, um Sandy, I gotta tell you something. Well we've been talking and been really close for about a week now, and I was wondering if we could make it official."

I was really surprised by what he said, it came out so right. I said, "Really, Billie? You actually want to date me?"

He remarked, "Yeah, only you, nobody else."

I started to blush all of a sudden and tried to hide with my note book I had in my hand. Billie tried to get it from me, but I wouldn't let him.

Once he got it, he said jokingly, "Awww, you're blushing, it's ok my darling."

I laughed and said, "I'm so imbarrassed, I'm sorry, so are we going out now?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah of course, you have such a bad timing and some understanding issues."

I hit him on the arm and said, "That's really funny Mr. Armstrong."

He laughed as the bell rang for the first class, he finally said, "The moment is gone, well sweetyplums see you in 3d?"

I repeated giggling, "See you in 3d, bye hot cakes."

He said, "Bye, I miss you already, give me kiss."

I ran over to him and gave him a smooch, then left with a wave, he smiled and waved back. I was walking happily to my chem class, and some random guy bumped into me. I didn't really care cuz I was happy anyway, so the guy looked at me weird. I finally reached chem and took a sit on one of the old stools. The other students piled in and class finally started. The teacher was discussing some experiment we had to do, and we had to pick our own lab partner. The only problem was I didn't know anybody to be lab partners with, and luckily some guy appeared next to me. I had to blink twice to figure out if he was real, and he was.