The Poetry Teacher

Class

Sandy's pov...

I arrived to college lagbra just in time, and took my seat on the second row of seats. I set my messenger bag on and turned on my ipod untill class started. While I was listening to Only of You, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up and none other than the professor was staring at me. He looked really young, I would say middle 20's, but I have a fiancee! After my eyes met his', I looked back down at my i pod, turning it off. I wanted class to start already so he would stop payig attention to me. Yet he kept starring at me, I never felt so nervious. Then, "Ok class let's start off with these equations," phew...finally, once this is over, I'm running out. As he kept going, I was taking notes, and trying to keep up with the work. Also while he was teaching, he still kept looking at me, I wish he would stop...

Time elapse.... ok one more hour and I'm out of here, more teaching...announcement, "Ok there's two students in this class that are doing a great job, and that would be...Sandy Silverman and Jeremy Sanders. They're excused from tomorrow's assignment, for the rest of you, try harder, you're dismissed." What was that all about? I nearly flunked this course with a C-, until I redid the work and got a B+, that was a close one. As I was gathering my books and putting them inside my messenger bag, Mr. Sims, called me over, oh darn. I headed down the steps and walked towards the front of the class. He smiled at me and said, "Look, um, I know it's wrong and everything, but I think I'm starting to like you Sandy. I was wondering if you could, um maybe got get coffee with me or something?" I knew it! i knew he liked me! He couldn't be more obvious, and it wasn't working. I appologized, "I'm sorry, but um, I have a fiancee, and I can't return those feelings for you." And I don't want to, "so um, I can't, but thanks for the offer anyways." With that I walked off to english, feeling satisfied for turning him down. Didn't he see the ring on my finger, I guess he was blinded by my "beauty."

A little while later, I was in english and sat next to Cathy and Erik. I told Cathy, "Guess what? Mr. Sims has the hots for me." She exclaimed quietly, "No way, what did he tell you?" I told her the whole story and she widened her blue eyes. Then she asked, "So how are you and Billie doing?" I replied, "We're doing great, he says we're gonna get married during Christmas Break." She answered, "Oh really, that's awsome I'm so there. It would be like perfet Christmas." I nodded happily, she's gonna be my bridesmaid, but I have no clue who's gonna give me away. My mom wouldn't cuz she still doesn't approve of Billie, even though I'm in college and 18.