The Poetry Teacher

Hunnie I'm Home

Sandy's pov....

My classes are over and done with, finally and I'm heading towards my baby's car. I'm searching for the car keys through my black and white stripped messenger bag, until I finally grab hold of them. The little even with Mr. Sims was running through my brain, should I tell my sweetie? Maybe not, I don't want to make him mad, that's the last thing I want to do, and besides he suffered enough with Josh. Man! I hate guys hitting on me, it makes things harder between me and Billie, I wish they would stop. I keep on walking until I finally reach the car, only to find Mr. sims loading his stuff in his car. My stomach makes a small jump as I try to avoid eye contact, until he notices me and asks,"Hey there Sandy, where you heading?" I mutter, "Home, I gotta go, bye," with that I quickly got in the car, turned on the engine, and sped off. He was making me feel noscious, which I hated very much and well there was and will laways be a special guy for me, and that's Billie. Twenty minutes later, I was home, and parked in the large driveway. I switched off the engine, grabbed my stuff from the passenger seat, and headed inside, unlocking the front door. I singed, "Hunnie, I'm home!" Then, I see an angel coming from upstairs, giving me a hug and a long kiss, I love him so much. He asked quietly, "so, how was school?" I answered, "Dreadful," just thinking of the flirty Mr. sims event.

He fake frowned and promised, "Well, I'm sure I could make that better," I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me closely. Following with his soft lips on mines, he knows how to make my day better. After we pulled away, he asked seductively, "Now, is your day dreadful?" I shook my head smiling, it followed with a, "good," and he grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs.

No we're not gonna have sex, but he's gonna pamper me, which I liked about him very much. Everytime I got back from school, he would give me a back rub, following with nice kisses around my neck. Then, he would whisper lovely things in my ear, which never get old, and he would remind me how good of a fiance I've been to him. What I also liked about him was that, he would do things around the house, just so I won't have to do them, which is something not all men do. He knows how to make me happy, and how to make sure that I'm okay. I love him for all the little things he does for me, that i don't know how could I repay him.