Status: Hiatus until further notice.

You Tried to Save Me, but it Won't Work This Time!

Just a crush

Mike's POV
I think it may just be a simple crush, or an obsesion. I just really like him, and now everyone knows, except him. This is just great, no, not really. I tell his best friend, and his best friend tells everyone else. This is why I don't like Jacky, I should punch him in the face for this, but I'm not going to.

I went to go to the tour bus when Ronnie stopped me. He probably stopped me to beat me up or something. I just hope he'll go easy on me.

“If you came to beat me to a bloody pulp, can you at least give me a chance to run?" I asked, hoping that he'll show mercy on me.

“Um, why would I beat you to a bloody pulp? I just came to ask if you want to kick it? On my bus tonight after our set." A huge wave of relief washed through my body.

“Oh, yeah! I'll be there!" I said, as he smiled.

Oh god why does he have to smile like that? He's freaking turning me on, and it really sucks that he's straight.

“Good, give me a hug!" He said and he hugged me. Hopefully he doesn't feel my growing boner in my shorts.

“I'll see then sweetie!" He said before walking away.

He is so flirty with me it's not even funny. I have no clue if he's either joking around or he's being serious. I hope he's actually being serious, but I doubt it. I'm going to take a nap, and try to think of what I'm going to wear to impress Ronnie.