Status: Active

The Dead Will Walk the Earth

Chapter 4

Jill woke up with a start at the sound of the electricity flickering on and off.

"You're fucking kidding me." Billie Joe said getting up and putting his cap on.

"What's happening?" Jill asked coming to the bars in the room that she and the others were in.

"Nothing you need to fucking concern yourself with." BJ said handing Mike a flashlight. "We're gonna go check the generator Tre you stay here and watch them."

Tre nodded and took a post just outside the bars. Jill sighed and looked at the others who were waking up.

"Feel like a damn caged animal." Jimmy mumbled getting up and cracking his back.

"Stop your bitching." Tre said as he started pacing.

Billie Joe and Mike stepped out the elevator onto the first floor. As they walked down the mall Mike chuckled at the sight of the twitching zombie.

"Goddamn it John." BJ said. "Told that fucker not to come down here alone." He said shooting him in the head.

Jill sighed in relief as the power came back on. "At least we're not in darkness no more." Michelle said. "That doesn't fix the facilities though."

Jill nodded in agreement. "Hey." She said getting Tre's attention.

"What?" He said coming over.

"The toilet doesn't flush and there's no water coming out the sink." She said. "Basically the whole bathroom doesn't work."

"Okay I'll let Billie Joe know then." He said.

"No I'm letting you know." She said. "You're not like your friends."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I mean is you seem to give a damn about somebody other than yourself." She said. "Please?" "It's unsanitary and shit is spread throwing filthiness."

He thought about it before pulling out the keys. "Okay y'all all can use the good bathroom."

"Thank you." Jill said as the others followed her.

Jill started sniffling as she cleaned herself off and put on new clean clothes.

"My life all of our lives were normal just a few days ago." She thought."

"Hurry it up in there sweetheart." Tre said.

Jill got dressed but went to a corner to cry. Tre went to the screens and saw her.

"Poor girl." He said his eyes glanced at another screen to see a large truck knocking down a sign. "Shit!" He said running out the room.

The three men ran out onto the room watching the truck drive into the parking lot. "What are we gonna do about that truck?" Jill asked the others behind her.

"How the hell y'all get out your cage?" BJ asked pointing his gun.

"Never mind that what are we gonna do about that truck?" She asked again.

"Nothing that's what." He said.

"But there are people in there!" She argued.

"And how do you know their not all fucked up and acting up like everyone else is?" He asked.

"One they're driving a truck...

A gunshot. "And they're shooting guns." She said.

"We keep letting people in eventually we're gonna let in sick or infected people." He said.

"You can't do this!" Jimmy said.

"Shut your fucking mouth." BJ said pointing the gun at him then back at Jill.

"Get the gun out of my face." She said.

"Billie come on those people need help." Tre said.

"Tough shit." He said still pointing the gun at her.

"I said get the fucking gun out of my face!" She yelled.

"Someone should show you how to put that mouth to good use." Mike said.

Matt threw a punch knocking Mike down and grabbing his gun. Jill kicked BJ in the balls and grabbed his gun.

"You have somewhere to put them?" Matt said restraining Mike.

"Yeah there's a holding cell." Tre said.

"Tre you fucking traitor!" Bills yelled. "You've killed all our asses."

"Let's help those people." Jill said.

Her and Michelle stood on a balcony near one of the entrances with a sign. The truck turned around and backed up hitting some zombies.

Michelle pulled the leader down as they exited the truck. "Where the hell are they?" Brian who had come out with Jimmy asked.

"Get back inside!" A woman yelled. "There's six more people inside the truck."

"Brian!" Michelle said pointing.

He turned and shot a zombie who ran towards him. He and Jimmy shot some more before running back in closing the door.

"Bout tucking time couldn't stand to be in that smelly ass truck much longer." She said walking with them down the mall.

"Those of y'all that are injured I'll take a look at you." Jill said. "The rest of you we have plenty of food and water."

"How ya doing man?" Jimmy asked a long haired guy.

"Fine and my name is Matt." He said holding out his hand. "Matt Tuck."

"And I'm Matt Sanders." He said walking over.

"Two Matts great." Michelle said.

"I'll go by my old nickname Shadows then." He said.

Matt nodded. "This here's my girlfriend Charlotte or Charley for short." "That there is Jay, Moose and the one with the ankle is Padge."

"And you are?" Jimmy asked looking at a brunette.

"Elizabeth." She said. "Elizabeth Hale call me Lzzy for short and that's my brother Arejay."

A group of zombies pounded relentlessly on the door of a strip club. They finally managed to get in and ran in snarling. A red light came on and the curtain slowly opened.

The zombies looked in confusion but stared at the woman on stage. She smiled and started dancing as AC/DC's If You Want Blood We Got It started playing.

She spun around while they watched mesmerized. Then she kicked the pole up and off and impaled a zombie. The zombies snapped out of it and ran at her.

She smiled as the curtains pulled back revealing five more strippers with guns.

"Adioes motherfuckers!" One yelled shouting a sub machine gun.

The zombies started to fall as a stripper in a wheelchair rolled over. She had a mechanical eye and a leg. Getting up she raised her leg as it changed into a gun and shot the remaining zombies.

"Good job girls." The stripped who's name was Candy said.

"What's that noise?" Cherie the one with the mechanical leg asked.

They all turned to see a black van crash through the club. "Y'all need help?" Meghan asked popping up.

As the newlyweds drove through town...

"Stop!" Kimberly said as a red haired girl came out of nowhere waving the car down.

"Please can I come with y'all?" She asked out of breath. "I've been running for those things for a while."

"Get in." Arin said.

"Thank you." She said getting in and putting her seatbelt on. "So how did y'all find out about this?"

"On the way out of town to go on our honeymoon." Kim said. "My name is Kimberly and this is my husband Arin."

"I'm Hayley." She said. "Hayley Williams."

"Thank you." Padge said as Jill finished wrapping his ankle.

She nodded. "Jill you might want to see this." Tre said.

She came over to a woman who wheezed and dead. Jill closed her eyes and covered the women's face.

"Does anyone know her name?" She asked.

No one answered. "Died without a name." Moose said.

Jill noticed Padge sat up from his laying position. She turned to see the woman getting up snarling.

"Shit!" Jill yelled running and grabbing a poker impaling her.

She gasped and looked at the others as they came in.

"The virus is transmitted through bites." She said.