Tropical Flame

Super Nova

It was a breezy cool morning in Manhattan. Simon was just finishing up his early researching he was much of a geek. He continued to type it was making more noise than ever. Worse he was in younger twins room because it was his twins computer. It was still very early and Tomoko had to go to work for 6:30 A.M.. Tomoko buried his face in the pillow hoping that the noise will stop. "Stop typing so hard on the danm computer Simon it's making so much danm noise!"

Simon looked to the corner of his eye and saw that Tomoko was very angry. Simon still putted on a smiled and apologized. "Sorry Tomoko my researching can get really intense". Tomoko began to laugh then he smirked at his older twin. "What is so intense about it nerd!" Tomoko then checked the time on his phone it was 4:20 a.m.. Tomoko eyes widened and he balled his fists up furious at his brother for waking him up. "Its fucking four-o'clock dude why are you up so early!" Simon smirked then stuck his tounge out at his younger twin. "I told you my research gets intense!"

Tomoko didn't take it as a pun he took it as sarcasm. "Well now I'm awake thanks to you!" Tomoko sighed and got up from the small bed. "Im going in the shower. Please don't touch any of my belongings your 17 not 12." Simon nodded and Tomoko sighed once more. Tomoko slowly left the room and headed into the bathroom. Locking the door behind him Tomoko began to strip.

Back in his room Simon was looking through Tomoko's porno magazines. "He said don't touch his belongings well these belong to dad! So this is where all of dad's dirty magazines went. Toronto has been hiding these in his room all along." Simon begun to get nose bleeds looking at the boob pic's. "Oh… wow…yummy!"

Tomoko turned of the hot water he was bathing in he was soking wet and that's how he liked it. He got out of the rubber and stop to look at the huge mirror. He started to flex and feel his abs. "Yeah I am one hunk haha!" Tomoko then blushed when he caught himself doing that. He then looked slowly down at his private area. He blinked a few times and thought if that's what is considered a big dick! He slowly caressed it and quickly pulled away. "Nah fuck did i just started to masturbate!"

He coverd his mouth in embarrassment hoping that his twin Simon didn't hear him. He quickly grabbed his towel and rapped it around his waist and walked out of the bathroom slamming the door shut son his brother would be aware that he was out if the shower. "Shit!" Simon plugged out the computer and put the promo magazine's back where he found them. He ran quickly out if his brothers room not even lighting can catch him. Simon was kinda hoping to see page 42 in the magazine and then began to sulk.

Tomoko plopped in the couch and turned on and turned on the giant flat screen tv in front of him. He turned it to the news maybe there was another interesting thing happening in the city. The news never appealed to him before but now it has gotten very exciting for some reason. "Hay yo Simon look at this!" Tomoko shouted. Simon dawdled over to Tomoko and saw that he had nothing on but a towel. His face got red hot and he began to think about the porn magazine again. Now he had a boner and he git really horny. "Uh… how about putting some clothes on first Tomoko!"

Tomoko smiled then focused on the news. "Amazing the sun is closer to earth!" Tomoko said fascinated. "What?!" Simon looked closer Tomoko was actually right.
"It appears that every star has a super nova even the sun soon we are not gonna have one NASA says. Now what can we do is live our days in the darkness." The news lady on the tv said. She continued to talk. "Many people Rae fascinated at the mark the super nova is leaving on the sky the sun is said to blow up at 6 p.m. today!"

Tomoko smiled showing his white clean teeth. "He quickly putted on his clothes and jacket. Grab your car keys Simon!" Simon was confused what was going on. "Where are we going?!" Simon asked. "To the Super Nova!"
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you guys think did you like it so far. Please comment and I will do so on one of your stories no kidding comment please I need to know what you guy l.a. think in order to improve. ^_^ next chapter will be up soon!!!!