Fastest Way To Loneliness

11

Larissa fidgeted as she waited for David to come, she and Kat had stayed up late formulating a plan to make David permanently hers. She was meeting him for once, it was in a near by city. It was a nice restaurant as well, she had dressed up. A simple black dress, it was floor length, and backless. She pinned up her hair, the dress required her to sit up straight without trying. So if just passing by her she looked like a like an actress from a 50's Technicolor film.

"Ma'am?" a voice said from beside her. She turned and smiled, as he came around to sit down. He had on a suit, with a red tie, he had even combed his hair.

"Sir." she nodded as he grinned.

"I missed you." David sighed, and took Larissa's hands in his. She grinned, seeing that her plan was already starting affect him.

"I missed you too." she smiled.

"I like your hair up like that." he smirked, as she pretended to look over the menu for the fifth time.

"I like your hair combed like that." she chuckled. The waiter then appeared, smiling, and stopping at Larissa. He was tan, probably Hispanic. Larissa had always had a thing for Hispanic men, she had a thing for foreign men period. But she loved David, and she didn't care that he wasn't foreign. But he cared that the waiter's eyes seemed to linger a little too much on Larissa. Which she didn't mind at all, her plan was starting to take off quicker than she had expected.

"Hello, are you ready to order?" the waiter asked with a thick accent. That used to make Larissa's stomach flip. But it was only David's voice that did that now, she smiled to herself. Seeing the fire in his eyes, as he watched her order.

"And for you sir?" the waiter said tearing his gaze from Larissa's body. She watched as he didn't even look at the waiter and order. The waiter seemed to vanish, as well as the rest of the people that were in the room. The dinner went by fast, Larissa laughed at David's humor. She realized how she didn't notice it before, she saw how she missed it.

"Desert?" the waiter asked rolling his r's.

"Do you want anything?" David asked her grinning. Larissa shook her head, as she gathered her things. She watched as David took care of the bill, and the tip. It was something she always made sure of with men. That they weren't stingy with their money. But it was for different reasons before, not that she was looking for a tip. She was just looking at him, he was young. But didn't act like it most of the time. She felt his arm slip around her lower back as they started for the exit.

"Did you take a cab?" David murmured in her ear leaning close. To anyone watching, it looked like he was whispering sweet nothings in her ear. They also looked like they were in love.

"Of course." she smiled as they head towards the parking lot. He opened the door for her, and shut it after she was settled in. He then got in on his side, and started the car. Larissa couldn't help the butterflies that were in her stomach. It was almost a giddy feeling, like high school. As they soon reached her apartment, the giddy butterfly feeling got worse. She tried to calm herself as David got out to let her out. But as soon as he touched her, her stomach started to flutter again. She liked that he could do this to her, she liked the way he was holding her hand. She didn't however like the way they stopped outside her door and didn't go inside.

"I had a great time tonight." he smiled.

"Me too." Larissa tried to keep the panic out of her voice.

"You look beautiful." he grinned leaning down. Her breath was caught in her throat, as he pressed his lips to hers. It was gentle but thorough, she sighed as she leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, to keep her standing. A perfect fit, she loved the way she felt in his arms. He broke away before she could embellish on the kiss even more.

"Sweet dreams." he murmured. And kissed her again. Larissa stood dazed as he walked to his car. She went inside, confused. Normally they would have tired themselves out with each other. She supposed that was a good thing, or maybe not. She just had to kick her plan into high gear.
------------------------------------------------------------------

David's knuckles turned white as he clutched his steering wheel. It took all he had not to kick the door open. And take Larissa to her bed, but his plan was to woo her. Dan decided that if David was going to be seeing Larissa, he'd rather it be serious.

His exact words were, 'Woo her mate. Make her see the life she can have with you. Make her want it, make her love you.'

If it were only that easy. Transitioning from sex, no strings attached. To love. But he wasn't about to let her go. She was the first woman that he felt this way about. Regardless of how they met. Regardless of what she did for living. Disregarding the fact the T-pain was making falling in love with strippers popular. He loved her, and he hoped he could make her realize it. It being that she loved him as well. His plan was flawless, he hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took a while to actually get a new chapter up.
=D