Fastest Way To Loneliness

2

Larissa slid on her very mini, mini skirt and pulled over her very tight V-cut sweater.

"Date?" Will smirked as he walked by her station.

"Maybe." she smiled applying her usual deep red lipstick

"Well, don't forget to collect your tips before you head out ok Lar?" he chuckled and went out the back door.

As she watched him leave she saw the guy leaning against his car, she smirked and got up and walked towards the door. He looked up and gave a half smile as she poked her head through the door.

"I've got to get the rest of my things, I'll be about 5 minutes." she winked and turned back inside she went to the front and picked up her fat envelope. She knew it was filled with more than money, business cards and special notes. She smirked and grabbed her bag, tossing her hair behind her shoulder.

"Take it easy on the guy, I don't think he's ever been with one of us before." Kat said patting

Larissa on the back, as though they had just had a locker room chat.

"Shut up, he's the one that called me." Larissa chuckled

"Of course they always call, that doesn't mean they know what they're doing." she said pointing her finger at her as they went their seperate ways.

Unlike Larissa, Kat had a boyfriend. A steady boyfriend of 4 years, and marriage was almost in the picture. Larissa didn't have boyfriends, she had catches. Catches were men that kept her occupied until another man was better at doing so. Maybe this guy would be one of her better catches, one that would last longer than 2 weeks.

------------------------------------------

David sighed as he watched yet another woman with heels and a short skirt strut by. One turned and walked towards him, she had blonde hair. And you could tell she hadn't taken off her make-up yet, then he could also tell that she probably shouldn't.

"You lookin' for a good time." he attempted to purr. David felt a hand slide in his back pocket as he tried to back away from it.

"He's already found it Deon." he heard her familiar voice say firmly. He turned and looked her greatfully,

"Thank you." he said a little shaken "You're no-" she stopped him by laughing.

"There's only 2 transvestites in the whole club. And that's because the owner wants to 'appeal' to all orientations. Basically he wants as much money as he can get." she smiled as he walked her around to the passenger side of the car and let her in. He walked around to his side, he could feel her eyes assesing him as he did. She was probably used to better looking, or more manly looking guys. She probably was used to 40 year old men that still could swing, and he was only 18. He slid into his car and started it up

"How old are you?" she finally asked, he'd rather her ask that after they'd had sex. There for it wouldn't have totaly shattered his confidence or preformance.

"How old are you?" he replied with her question

"How old do you think I am?" she replied with another question, they stopped at a red light. He looked her over once more, taking notice to her not made up face. And the fact that she still looked beautiful, and young.

"19." he stated simply and he smiled at the suprised look on her face

"You're 18." she said teasingly

"If you knew why'd you ask?" he smiled and glanced at her out of the corner of his eye
"Because, the last guy I was with," she started and pulled out her fat envelope "Was 45." she said carelessly

He knew it, still swinging.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little note for those of you keep up with David Blaise and This Providence.
I started this story last year, right before he turned 19.
And now he's 20.
[yes, I like to put my stories in the present, and not in the past so far as highschool, so I research.]
And this is also a story that's not finished, you can leave feedback if you'd like.