Fastest Way To Loneliness

4

"So?" Kat asked as Larissa walked in the next evening

"So what?" Larissa grinned

"How was he?"

"Believe it or not he actually knew what he was doing, and he's only 18" she said sitting down at her station

"Really now?" Kat said seeming truly astonished

"But,"

"Oh, I knew there was a but." Kat smiled, she could tell Kat truly enjoyed bringing the opposite sex down

"He thinks I'm only 19." Larissa sighed powdering her face

"Did you tell him you are 27?"

"I didn't really have time." She said with a smirk

"Well, are you seeing him tonight?"

"No, he's in some band. And they pulled out this morning." she said now working on her eyeshadow

"Oh, what band?" Kat asked, Kat listened to music. Larissa had her few choices, she was picky about what she listened to.

"This Proveidence?"

"I've heard of them, they're actually pretty good. Kyle actually went and saw them last night."

"Oh, well they're on tour, so it'll be a while before I see him again." Larissa sighed he gave her a different feeling.

"He could be a sweet guy, and need you." Kat said waggling her eyebrows

"Meaning?"

"He may have to see you. I know that's how it works with Kyle, a day without sex and-"

"Uh huh." Larissa said stopping her. She had her own sex life to worry about, even though her job was her sex life.

---------------------------------------------------

"David where are you going?" Dan asked as he quickly put his bass in it's case.

"I have to go see someone." was David replied with. Taking Carl's key's, knowing he'd get a fit when he came back. He should've known this would happen, he also knew that he couldn't do this after tommorow's show. He'd be more than 2 hours away, in fact he'd be almost 12 hours away from her. The drive wasn't the problem, making sure she was still at the club was.

"Who are you lookin' for sweetie?" a black woman with black hair said as he poked his head through the door.

"Larissa?" he said shyly, coming inside fully

"Larissa! Some boy's back here to see you." she yelled out another door, then left out the same door he had just came in. David stood there awkwardly for a few minutes. Looking at the multi-colored wigs, and eyelashes. Then she floated through the doorway a confused look on her face.

"Hey, what are you-"

"I just had to see you." he said as she brushed some of his hair out of his face. He decided that he liked when she did that.

"You smell." she said crinkling her nose "You want to go to my apartment then?" she smiled

"Yeah." he said assessing her, she had on one of those short skirts. And a t-shirt on,

"I do have a question though," she started as they walked out to the car he had basically stolen.

"How do you keep having so much mobility if you're on tour?" she smiled

"I stole this car from one of our band friends." he shrugged smiling as he opened the door for her.

-------------------------------------------------

"David, I need to tell you something." Larissa sighed as he continued to put kisses on her jaw bone.

"Mmm?" he said continuing on with kisses.

"I'm not 19." she decided that she needed to know the truth. Why, she wasn't quite sure, most men liked fantasy and that's what she gave them.

"How old are you then?" he said sitting up on his elbow and grinning at her.

"27." she sighed

"Really? You don't look it." he said pulling her into him. She liked the warmth of his body, but she figured he'd be upset that she'd lied to him.

"You're ok with that?"

"Yeah, as long as you're not that transvestite I'm good." he chuckled, Larissa decided she liked his laugh. It made her smile.

"So when do you guys leave tommorow?"

"Around the same time, which reminds me. I need your cell, and you need to put my number in your phone." he said adjusting them to where they were closer but more comfortable.

"Ok." this wasn't her average clientship. Normally that costed more, having her on call like that.