Status: Thank you so much for reading! I'll update as often as I can.

I Wish I Couldn't Feel a Damn Thing.

Skylar is a city girl who was close with the Winchester brothers in high school. When John moved the boys out of town, they lost touch. But seventeen years later, the boys are back in town, and Skylar has an odd feeling that her life is about to change.
  1. Chapter One.
    "He captured my attention the moment I laid eyes on him."
  2. Chapter Two.
    "'...there's some damn great people here.' He glances at me, a crooked smirk on his face."
  3. Chapter Three.
    "'... I believe you. But for not being nervous, you sure do blush a lot.'"
  4. Chapter Four.
    "'...it's okay. You're allowed to like Dean.' He smiles warmly at me, and his words repeat in my head. You're allowed to like Dean."
  5. Chapter Five.
    "That's just how it is with the Winchesters. Saving people, hunting things, that's the family business. They put their lives on the line on the daily, and they're big on the whole martyr thing. Always eager to sacrifice themselves for each other."
  6. Chapter Six.
    "I've always felt like something was missing, like a part of me wasn't there and nothing would feel okay until I found that something."