Status: Thank you so much for reading! I'll update as often as I can.

I Wish I Couldn't Feel a Damn Thing.

Chapter One.

My body shakes with anticipation. It's been years since I've seen the Winchesters, and I miss them so much. Sam, with his chestnut hair and towering height; and Dean, with his hunter green eyes and crooked smirk.
They lived in my city for a short amount of time when we were younger. Dean always kept to himself, but Sam was more than happy to make friends. He was in my history class and we became pretty close when were paired up to work together on a project. I went to their motel room to talk to Sam, and that was the first time I saw Dean. He was a senior, a year older than me and extremely handsome. He had a sharp jawbone, stunning eyes, a rough voice, and you'd almost always catch him wearing a leather jacket. The bad boy persona he put on made him absolutely irresistible. He captured my attention the moment I laid eyes on him.​​
Sam was two years younger than me, but quite a bit more intelligent and intellectual that I could ever be. He was more of a loving puppy dog compared to his brother. He had warm hazel eyes, bubbly personality, and a soft smile. We were close, like brother and sister. I felt safe with him.
When their father moved them out of town, I lost touch. But ten years after, something weird happened and they came to help. They actually saved me from being killed by a vampire. That's when I learned about their jobs and about the supernatural.
Now, after not having seen the pair for seven years, I got an unexpected call from Sam this morning. The brothers are spending the next couple days in town, and they're meeting me here for lunch.
I'm so nervous, I might throw up.​​
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter, I hope you like it! It's extremely short and not very interesting, I'm sorry, but it's just a starter chapter. Thank you so much for reading!