Status: Thank you so much for reading! I'll update as often as I can.

I Wish I Couldn't Feel a Damn Thing.

Chapter Four.

I stumble through the doorway into the living room, pausing when I spot Sam sitting on the couch. Did Sam say something to Dean? Oh god. I hope not.

"Why'd you run in here like that?" I ask Sam, scratching the back of my head.

He smiles at me before countering, "Why do you think I ran in here?"

I sigh loudly, showing my irritation. I love Sam to death, but sometimes he drives me absolutely insane. "I think you came in here to tell Dean something extremely untrue just because you assumed it," I reply hastily.

He chuckles and runs his hand through his hair, pushing it away from his face. "And what might that be?" he questions, holding back his laughter.

I roll my eyes. "Don't try to play the innocent card. I know you came in here to tell Dean that I like him!" I shout. He smirks, pausing before erupting into laughter. I cross my arms across my chest again, even more frustrated. Why is he laughing? "Do you seriously think this is funny? God!"

He manages to stop laughing, his face flushed red. "It's just that you're trying to be all tough, but you're so short and adorable! I can't take you seriously," he chokes out between laughs.

I try to keep a straight face but I fail and start laughing along with him. I can't make myself mad at Sam. He's like my brother, and if he did tell Dean, it doesn't matter. It's not true so I'm sure he'll understand once I explain. After we both manage to pull ourselves together, Sam clears his throat and speaks up again.

"In all seriousness though, no I did not tell Dean, although he probably heard you shout it a few minutes ago. But I really think you should tell him how you feel. And before you completely deny everything, it's okay. You're allowed to like Dean." He smiles warmly at me, and his words repeat in my head. You're allowed to like Dean. "Now, it might be a good idea to go talk to him. Like I said, he probably heard you and might be a bit confused."

Shit. I was totally unaware of how loud I was being, and even though Sam didn't tell him anything, I most definitely did. Shit! And now I realize that I probably curse way too often, even if it's in my head and not aloud. Oh well.
I shift awkwardly for a moment before replying, "Yeah, I uh-. I'm gonna go talk to him." I head towards the stairs, quickly considering my options. I could tell him I don't have feelings for him, that Sam was wrong. Which would also mean lying out of my ass.
Reaching the top of the stairs, I slow my pace, my legs and arms shaking hopelessly.
I could tell him the truth and tell him how I feel. Which is lame as hell and he'd be completely grossed out by the fact that his little brother's unattractive friend adores him.
And my last option, which would be to say absolutely nothing to him and hope he doesn't bring it up.
I walk past the guest room quickly, going into my room and shutting the door behind me.
Option number three it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is really short, sorry! I wanted to stop it where I did for a reason. c: Thank you so much for reading.