Status: Smut.

Take Control

Sex.

"You know what I don't understand?" I spoke tenderly, looking down at my legs, nerves filling my slightly bigger built body quickly.
"What is that, Jess?" A males voice echoed my mind, filling my whole being with pleasurable tingles and a warm, fuzzy feeling. These two feelings at the same time could only mean the upmost affection; love and lust, carefully put together to form a magical, explosive attraction.
"No matter what I do.. No matter who I'm with... You're the only one that has my full interest." Looking back up at him I spat out, not really sure how to how to explain exactly what I was trying to explain.
"Well, isn't that a good thing?" He chimed in, his voice sending another shock of tingles up my spine. He then scooted closer to me on the bed that we were sitting on, covered in a silk, dark purple floral patterned comforter. I looked him up and down, biting my lip.
He had a green and plaid flannel on, fitting his torso perfectly. The sleeves covered and hide the arms that I longed to be in. Dark washed blue jeans covered his bottom half with some black nikes on his feet. A grey beanie covered his hair, but you could easily tell the color of it was brown because of his facial hair on his face. His perfectly shaped face. Slightly small soft lips and chocolate brown eyes that stared into my most sensual soul.
"Well, yeah, of course it is Jordan.." I could hear my tongue hitting and sliding off of the back of my teeth quickly, making a quiet smacking sound.
"But it's unusual... I've only been with you for, like, a month, but yet you've completely taken over me. The sad part about that is... " I got quiet then, looking back down at my legs watching as Jordan's hand slipped onto my thigh, his thumb rubbing my bare skin that was revealed by the black shorts I was wearing. I looked back up and surprisingly met his memorizing gaze, he had inched his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips.
"What's sad, gorgeous?" He spoke with absolute magic. I gulped, goose bumps coming out of absolutely no where.
"I haven't even got to experienced the one thing that should've make you take me. Just your presence draws me in and keeps me near." I said quietly, staring at his beautiful lips. I could see them curl up into a smirk and saw his head nod slowly.
"That is right, starshine, you most certainly haven't." He chuckled a little bit and instantly took his hand and gripped my chin, pulling my face forward making the space between our faces end, our lips crashing together. I let out a gasp but automatically gave in, my eyes shutting tightly and my hands finding their way to the back of his head and the back of his neck while his slid down and held into my waist.
Sliding my one of my hands down to his back I pulled him closer, basically making him climb on of me and push me backwards, falling on top of me. His hands instantly found their way up my shirt, exploring my body and making their way to my breast. He fondled them gently on the outside of my bra and I pulled off the beanie he wore cutely on his head and tossed it to the side, slipping my hand down his chest, into his pants and just barely running my fingers down his thigh, right beside his perfectly shaved family jewels. I quickly withdrew my hand and slid it up his side, bringing it back behind his neck.
His hands came out of my shirt, as his lips kissed down to my neck. His fingers played with the hem of my blouse while he kissed one of the most sensitive spots on me, nibbling gently and sucking just wonderfully. I felt a moan escape my mouth, as I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, slowly pulling it up. Jordan slipped both hands under me, leaning up and bringing me with him, making it easy to pull my shirt the rest of the way up. I could feel the hesitance coming from him before he broke the kiss with my neck, grabbing my shirt and practically ripping it off and throwing it across the room and instantly putting his lips back to my skin, but this time they were on my collar bone.
I didn't want to make him stop kissing me again but I desperately wanted his shirt off, to feel his warm smooth skin against my own. I started unbuttoning his flannel and watched as it flapped opened slowly as I undone one after another. Once it was all of the way undone, my arms slipped around his middle and they just ran along his body, memorizing each inch of it, pressing my body against his. I guess he could tell what I wanted because without bringing his lips off of my chest he slipped his arms from inside the sleeves and also threw it across the room. His hand then made their way to my shorts, sliding his hand over them, over my thighs in between my legs, rubbing my vagina gently. I slightly arched my back in surprised and pleasure, his hands just felt so great against me. His touch had a special meaning to me and now it's meaning much, much more.
He kissed down my chest and stopped directly in between my breast, giving a small peck to the skin right above the middle of the strap. He looked up at me and smirked, raising an eyebrow.
"Keep going." I breathed out. He then wasted no time to slip his hands under me, fondling with the back of bra, and then finally pulling two straps out from under me and slipping my bra off, holding it up, smiling and then letting it drop to the floor beside us. Looking up at me he smiled big, and then turning his gaze to my bare breast. He leaned down and kissed the left one, and then the right one. He slid his lips from the right nipple to the left, clasping my hard nipple in his lips and sucking on it gently. Taking his hand from in between my legs he traced his fingers up my stomach and to the lonely breast, caressing it gently.
Another moan escaping my mouth I slid both of my hands up to his head, tangling my fingers in his hair and kind of massaging his scalp. I actually barely no idea of what to do, where to put my hands, what to take off and everything. I wasn't a virgin but I definitely wasn't experienced. I haven't gotten so intimate with anyone in several years, and especially never like this. It was the most wonderful thing I could have been doing this very moment.
I felt his lips leave my nipple and take my other nipple between them. I felt his tongue swirl around it and his hand going over and sliding done my stomach, entering my shorts and going under my panties. I felt his finger trace the lips of my vagina, a shiver running up my spine. His finger then stopped at the top and let it self inside and pressing hard against my already hard clit, forcing another moan to come from my mouth. His finger then slide down to my entrance feeling the crazy amount of wetness that he's already caused. He grabbed some of the goodness and ran it's way back to my clit, circling it slowly. I had to adjust myself under him, spreading my legs trying to give him easier access.
He began circling faster, flicking it randomly and occasionally going back and getting more of my goodness. The feeling of him nibbling on my nipple and acting as if my clit was a record and his finger the DJ, it overwhelmed me. I felt a huge shiver of tingles and pleasure send through me and I threw my head back, letting out a long, wonderful moan. Jordan suddenly stopped everything he was doing and he released my nipple looking up at me.
"Did you just orgasm?" He asked in all serious and all I could do was look at him and blink. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do that or not. I just nodded slowly, and I saw a huge smile appear on his face.
"That's great, baby." He said and then took his hands out of my shorts. I wanted to beg him to put them back in but I didn't want to seem needy. He sat up, placing himself in between my legs, grabbing at my shorts and forcefully pulling them off, throwing them in some direction. He then rubbed his hands up my legs, slipping his index finger under the strap of my panties, pulling one side down. He them pulled the other side down and I lifted my hips helping him slide them off. He also threw them in some random direction.
He grabbed my legs, and pulled me to him, leaning toward my vagina but stopping half way, looking at me. I gulped and nodded. He smiled and continued towards his direction. Shivers entered my body before he even ran his tongue in the middle of my lips. It felt like everything turned hazey, as if the way his tongue flicked my clit or the way he sucked on it hard made me high. He slid two fingers inside of me, slowly taking them out and back in, seeing how I started to grinded my hips. He smiled and began pressing them in faster and faster, making sure every last centimeter entered me as he nibbled gently on my clit, making me scream out in pleasure. This was my first time being ate out, and the way Jordan pressed his mouth and tongue to me and the way his fingers tickled my walls made me absolutely fall in a trance of absolute lust. He didn't stop until I threw my head back, gripping into the comforted, arching my back and yelling out heavenly sounds.
I had energy running through me, all over me. I sat up quickly, pushing him off of me and making him fall back once I pressed my lips against his, shoving my tongue into his mouth and wresting with his own. My hands found their way to his jeans, unbuttoning them and then unzipping them. He took his feet and did some strange thing to pull them off while I reached my hand inside of his orange and black boxers, grabbing ahold of his penis. I gripped it gently, stroking it up and down slowly, feeling the way it tensed up, starting to throb and grew bigger in my palm. Once I was satisfied with it's size I broke the kiss, breathing heavy while I scooted down the bed, forcing his boxers off and just tossing them on the other side of the bed. I looked down, seeing the pale skinned penis in my hand. I gathered up some spit in my mouth and it fall slowly onto the head, and I rubbed up, getting ahold of it and stroking it up and down again, smearing my saliva all over it. I looked up see Jordan looking at me with a look of pleasure in his eyes. He leaned over slowly, pressing his lips to mine quickly and then going back to his position of leaning back being propped up by both hands.
I looked back down, biting my lip. I leaned down, my fingers wrapped around the bottom, keeping it sticking straight up. I kissed the tip, slowly letting my lips form around it the head, slightly sucking. I felt Jordan's leg twitch and I smirked, opening my lips and going further down, letting his penis fully enter in my mouth. I let it rub against my cheek as I sucked it going down and I sucked it going up. What couldn't fit in my mouth was being generously stroked by my hand. I took it out of my mouth and I kissed down the shaft, pressing the tip of my tongue against it, letting my tongue ring just barely rub against it as I slide it back up, wrapping my lips back around the head. I brought my lips up, making them be around just the tip, and I began to suck kind of hard. Jordan gasped and sat up fully, taking my face in his hands, making me let go of his penis and look up at him.
"I'm not going to cum in your mouth." He said sincerely. Before I could even let out a laugh, he once again crashed his lips to mine, letting his tongue trace my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, as if he needed any. I instantly stuck my tongue into his mouth and while we had a little battle he somehow got me back on my back, my legs on either side of him. He broke the kiss.
"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked me with his chocolate brown eyes starring directly into my own copper ones. I just slid my hand onto his cheek and brought myself up to were my lips met his, giving him a romantic, soft kiss and the pulling back apart.
"I am." I said quietly. He nodded and ran his hand down my body, running over my breast and then to his penis. He gripped it in his hand, and placed it to my vagina. He pressed it into my lips, letting I rub against my clit. I moaned, letting him know to stop teasing me. He moved it up and down, tracing my lips and circling my hole. Finally, he pressed it against my entrance and entered the tip slightly.
I tensed up. He grabbed my left leg with his free hand, lifting it up onto his shoulder and holding it there. He looked over at me, seeing me bite my lip and looking up at the ceiling. He let out a groan, and pushed it in more. I let out a loud sigh, feeling him pressing against my walls, and then almost right after me he let out a surprised gasp.
"God damn..." He whispered, feeling how tight my vagina wrapped around his penis, pressing against every single piece of it. He threw his head back slowly as he entered it even more, slowly making it to where every eight point three inches were inside of me. I suddenly wrapped the leg that wasn't on his shoulder around his waist and I grinded against him and that motivated him to thrust in and out of me slowly, it going with complete ease with all of the wetness he caused before, their own personal lube felt like it worked better than the store brand.
It wasn't long before my leg fell off his shoulder and wrapped around the other half of him and where he had ahold of my hips pulling me into his thrust as I circled my hips slowly, making it to where his penis felt every centimeter of my vagina on him.
I couldn't tell it had been twenty minutes or an hour, it felt so good feeling all of him inside of me. All of a sudden, I don't know what came over me but I grabbed him and some how flipped him onto his back, and I was ontop of him. I put both legs on either side of him and I lifted myself up, hovering my vagina over his penis. I reached down and grabbed it, feeling my goodness all over it making me smile. I pointed it to my entrance and out of no where Jordan thrusted up fast and hard, making me scream out and then smiling over to him. He say up slightly.
"Don't move." He instructed me as he reached over and took my hand off of his penis, reaching his hips up so that it was barely entering me. He then began to thrust upwards fast, and hard. I moaned out each time he came inside of me, it surprising me each time. He then grabbing my waist, pulling me down onto him at the exact same time he was thrusting upwards, making shivers go through me, sending me into a beautiful trance. Jordan groaned out in happiness, keeping himself from cumming himself.
He pushed me back, I propped myself up with my elbows.
"Jordan.." I whispered in between my heavy breathing. He had came to me, grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him.
"Yes, Jess?" He said looking into my eyes.
"I want you to cum." I smirked slightly at him.
"Ha, don't worry, I know for a fact that I will." He said back, full of confidence.
Jordan reached over and took his penis in his hand and put to my entrance.
"Are you ready?" He said quietly.
"Most definitely." I replied, adjusting my elbows. He nodded.
He let go of his penis as soon as it entered me, going in slowly first. But after a couple of thrust he began speeding up, going deeper, speeding up, going harder, going harder, speeding up. I couldn't contain the moans coming from my insides, the amount of pleasure going through my body was incredible. I have never felt anything that felt so good before. I reached down and began to rub my clit, only realizing that the pleasure got so much better. Jordan kept his pace and his strength, letting out groans of his own, knowing that he was about to go any second, his thrust began to get a little sloppy.
For the last time I threw my head back, my moans getting faster and louder. Grinding my hips faster, I tried my hardest to get all of him inside of me. Suddenly, a blast of shivers, leg shaking, loud moans, heavenly feelings went through my body like never before. My fingers gripped hard on the bed sheets as I screamed out, my walls closing in around his penis and my liquid warmed him up all around. Jordan seemed like he paniced because he seemed to have hurried up and took his penis out of me, as it looked like he was already cumming before it let me. The moment was absolutely beautiful, the two orgasms syncing together and filling the entire house with a melody that could never be replayed by anyone else but us.
Jordan fell beside me, breathing heavily just as I was. He looked at me and smiled big, his face full of sweat.
"And now you've taken control of me, starshine." His words made me smile bigger than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there ya go. I know there's typos and everything, perks of using an iPhone.