Status: New series

Cosmic Property.

Chapter 1

The Red Reaper didn't hear the King and Queen of cosmos walking through his estate. Although he never did since they moved with the silence of a prowling lioness, but it still annoyed him too no end.

He had been pondering many things while examining a few strands of hair that fell in his eyes and was sitting in his throne as he did so when they had walked in. He had been jolted from his daydreaming state by a familiar voice saying "Oh dear you certainly do look like a spoiled,bored prince."

The Red Reaper didn't even bother to turn his head to look at them but instead pretended to examine those few strands very closely. "What is your business at my estate your majesty's?" He wanted to spit out the word majesty's, to offend them, but he didn't since it really was their title and they wouldn't care if he threw the word as a fire ball at their faces.

He didn't like their faces anyways, so throwing a fire ball at them wouldn't tear him up. Their faces had an eerie glow like marble that had been shined too many times, and their eyes were a misty grey color without any pupils. They were a creepy sight although he supposed they thought they looked majestic in many ways.

They still hadn't answered and he knew they were waiting for his full attention. He sighed heavily trying to show them how much of a burden their conceded act was.As he turned his head the Red Reaper flinched. Their faces seemed even more like shined rock that day, and as they stood so perfectly still and rigid and proper, the Red Reaper could have sworn they were dolls.

"What ever is wrong dear?" asked the queen. Her expression was a never changing smile that seemed wrong in situations where her voice held concern.

He wanted to glare at them very badly but he knew they would blast him into the next millennia for doing that. So he settled for slumping in his throne and saying as nonchalantly as he could "Nothing, i was just hoping that you never have children."

Their smiles continued which worried the Red Reaper. "Oh no." he said and they nodded simultaneously. "Yes it is true there shall be one more of us." he tried to control the urge to groan while smiling. "Is this why you came to my estate?" he asked as kindly as possible.

The Queen shook her head. "We have come to get you to do a favor for us." the Red Reaper sighed "Tell me." he said resignedly.

"Have you heard of the Queen's Trump Card?" the Red Reaper yawned "the Red Queen's favorite pet? Yes I've heard." The Queen shook her head. "Not pet, prisoner. Or so fore told." the Red Reaper shook his head "Why does it matter if the Queen's Trump Card is a prisoner or a pet?" Then the Red Reaper thought he could see the Queen of Cosmos grin widen just a tad.

"Because." she said her voice playful. "A prisoner can be captured." "And tamed" chimed in the King. The Red Reaper could see where this was going but he pleaded it not to be true. "Still what do these details matter?" He said his voice as plain and unemotional as he could make it.

"Don't act stupid dear. We want you to obtain and tame this wild beast that is named the Queen's Trump Card." the Red Reaper put his head in his hand "First why in hell would i do that for you and second why do you want her trump card anyways?"

The Queen's smile decreased but didn't entirely go away. "First because we asked you to,Reaper. And second because out child needs a protector and a teacher in the ways of life."

The Red Reaper sat forward a smile playing at the edges of his mouth. "You want a war savage as your new child's nursemaid?" The Queen and King nodded happily. "Okay, but what if this trump card is six feet tall with a necklace made of bones?" "Then" said the Queen with a sly and playful tone "We take his necklace and give him a tuxedo instead."

The Red Reaper shook his head in disbelief as they turned and walked from his throne room. "Oh" said the queen stopping at the entryway "But I don't think we will need a tuxedo since the rumors tell that it is a lovely girl and not a bone wearing six foot tall savage."

The Red Reaper shook his head. "Savages come in all shapes and colors your majesty's. For all you know a six foot tall man may be better than a girl." The Queen looked slightly confused for a second then continued to smile and said thoughtfully "Yes, i shall have to ponder that..."
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter Yay!