Status: New series

Cosmic Property.

Chapter 2

Moonfrost had been awake for a long time. It wasn't as if she had a sense of day or night anymore, down where she was.The place was where you were crowded by the darkness and choked by the smell of death and decay.

The sun never reached here and at first she had the feeling of her sanity being stripped away. But then one night hungry and thirsty she had begun to sing because, when even the most basic of needs had been taken away, the small things that had always kept her calm or happy came to her terrified,shaky mind.

But she didn't like to think about that first wretched year down here. Although, she constantly thought of what had happened before she had been stuck down here. All those memories of before blurred together in a flash of training for battle and finding her power than it started becoming clear after the memory of her being told just how powerful her power was.

"Enough power to bring three kingdoms to their knees with one fatal swoop." When Moonfrost had heard this for the first time she had simply flicked her ear and crossed her arms. This had made the queen quite angry. So angry in fact that she had bitten her neck.

"Oh wait." Moonfrost thought her mind drifting in and out of sleep now. "That had been because of the curse." she thought. "one bite of the neck to control the controller of the blue flame." she said in a weak laughing tone.

As she finished her bout of insane laughter a light flickered on at the edge of her gaze.

She rolled her head towards the light. A familiar but not friendly face glowered at her from a distance. She smiled kindly, not because she liked him but because that was a guaranteed way to make him annoyed. His face turned a bit scary but Moonfrost had seen much scarier before.

"Don't smile at me." he growled and spit at her feet. She shifted away from it as though it were poison and he looked as though he was going to explode. Moonfrost would have laughed but when she had shifted, the collar at her throat and the chains at her wrists burned.

She shifted back to a comfortable position and groaned at the all too familiar pain. The boy leaned forward. "Does it burn?" She reached up and clapped his face between her hands. "You bet." she said with a smile. He jerked away and grabbed the chain's key.

She sat forward too fast and became dizzy. "Are we going somewhere?" he rolled his eyes. "Yes the Queen said it wasn't good for you to sit down here and rot so you get a weekly stroll now... with a few guards." She sat up "How lovely, an escort."

He glared at her before unlocking the chain's lock and grabbed at them in a harsh way so that she knew to follow. She stumbled forward glad of the Queen's random kindnesses.

But what she didn't know was what this act of random kindness would end in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 Yay!