Status: Just starting out

My Fat Diary

I wanna live a life from a new perspective

I woke up early the next morning and got ready quickly. Me and mom had decided last night that we were going to go for a jog around the block to start off our diet. She had also gone to shops and got some fruit and low fat yogurt for breakfast.
Slipping on my jacket I walked into the kitchen and started cutting up some apples and pineapple. I could hear the shower running so i knew Mom was up and we could go on our run soon. I quickly cut up some more fruit and put it in two bowls then poured some yogurt over it. I put the bowls on the table and went into the hall to get some trainers on and find my mom some while she got dressed. When I came back in to the kitchen, she was sitting at the table in some leggings and a jumper and she had already made a start on her fruit.
I sat down next to her and ate mine too.
'It's good isn't it' She said, gesturing to the bowls in front of us.
'Yeah, it's actually better than I expected' I answered. It was. I thought it would be boring and I would hate it but it was good. 'So when are we going to go out then. After breakfast?'
'Well I'm all ready so we can if you're done.'
I shoveled the last slice of peach into my mouth. 'Let's go then.' I passed her the trainers I had found for her and she put them on.
She then grabbed her keys and mobile from the counter and walked out into the hall, me following her. She turned to face me when we got to the door. 'So I was thinking I can go with you for 20 minutes but then I need to head back to get ready for work. You can go on for a bit longer if you want but don't forget about school.'
I just shrugged. 'I could grab another pair of shoes and something to change in to at school, then I could just run there and not worry about coming back.'
Mom frowned, 'Are you sure you'll get there in time. You've never really been the fastest jogger in the world and you only just get there in time when you get the bus.'
'Mom, I'll be fine. Stop worrying.'

~~~Le time lapse~~~

I pushed my gym bag into my locker and closed the door. I had made it to school on time but just barely. I had to sprint the last bit but it was worth it. I felt happier. I was on the way to losing weight and that's all that maters.
I walked down the corridor to my form room and I could feel people looking at me. Had I already lost weight? Was it that noticeable? Maybe I looked better now that I'd had a healthy breakfast and gone f-
'Oi you, what the fuck happened to your face?'
I turned around to see who had said it and spotted a group of boys, laughing and staring at me.
'You look like a fucking tramp.'
I opened the locker next to me and used the mirror attached to the door to see what they were talking about. I looked...a mess. My face was red and blotchy from running and my make up had smeared and run down my cheeks. I was ugly.