This Year

Perrie

She immediately drops her bag as Zayn gets up off the couch, just in time for his favourite blonde to launch herself at him. “Zayn!” She squeals, burying her face in his neck while taking in her favourite scent.

It’s as if they haven’t seen each other in months when in all actuality they were apart for merely a week. The distance that was put in between them all the other months of their relationship has caused it to be a bit different than most relationships.

Zayn chuckles before planting a sloppy kiss on his favourite blonde’s cheek. “Missed you.” He mumbles with a smile as he nuzzles his face into her cheek.

“Well then… you two love birds.” Harry chuckles awkwardly as he takes his seat back on the couch. Zayn then puts Perrie down on the ground before giving her a quick peck on the lips. ‘I like you.’ He mouths to her, causing a wide grin to spread across her face.

“Glad you’re back.” Zayn then says as he grabs her hand and pulls her towards the couch. “How was spending the week with your parents?”

Perrie takes a seat next to her boyfriend on the couch and then cuddles into his side. “T was alright. How was the video shoot?” Perrie asks, earning a chuckle from Harry, which then causes Zayn to laugh as well.

“Great… the production girl was fit as fuck.” Harry comments, causing Zayn to again laugh at which Perrie quickly joins in. “Had a good laugh too, didn’t we, Zayn?” Harry smiles as he remembers all the bruises that are probably forming on his arm from falling off the bike.

“Had a great laugh. Camille was cool.” Zayn nods, just then realising that he had asked for her last name but completely forgot to add her on Facebook. He then quickly makes a mental note to do it later on, which he’ll most likely end up forgetting again.

“You’re just such a great boyfriend… he talks about her looks and you play it off as if you didn’t notice how fit she was… she’s cool…” Perrie giggles, planting a soft kiss on Zayn’s cheek. “Well in that case, you’re very cool.” Zayn smiles at his girlfriend before returning his attention to the television screen.

°°°


When the night finally came Perrie had already decided to cook dinner for her and Zayn. Zayn decided to take the opportunity to check his Facebook and search for Camille.

Zayn quickly opens up his browser then logs onto Facebook to find a couple of messages, friend requests and notifications waiting for him. He ignores all of them and immediately types ‘Camille Scouten’ into the search bar.

A satisfied smile plays on Zayn’s lips when her name immediately pops up due to the fact that they apparently have a mutual friend, someone who Zayn went to school with but never had much talked to. Zayn double checks the profile to make sure it really is Camille but then quickly adds his new found friend.

Just when Zayn’s finishing up replying to the messages on his Facebook page Perrie call to him from the kitchen, alerting him dinner’s ready. He follows the smell of pesto into the kitchen where Perrie is mixing everything together. “What’d you make, babe?” He asks, giving his girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek.

“Pasta pesto… with tomatoes and cheese mixed in. And a bit of basil.” Perrie smiles as Zayn sets two plates down on the counter before wrapping his arms around her waist. “I love spending time with you.” She mumbles as she fills up both of their plates.

The two sit across from one another both concentrating on their plates and lost in their own world. Although they’ve been apart for quite a while they don’t really have anything to talk about because it always comes down to the same thing – they both hung out with their friends and lived their busy lives. “So…” Zayn mumbles, slowly pushing his empty plate to the side, the sudden sound causing Perrie to snap out of her thoughts and give her boyfriend a nice smile.

“Good to be back…” She then mumbles, giving Zayn a weak smile to which he simply nods in response. “What are your plans for tonight, then?” Perrie asks, earning a mere shrug from Zayn who’s more concentrated on his jeans than his girlfriend sitting across from him.

“I’m gonna sleep early. I’m knackered.” Zayn says, earning an ‘oh’ from Perrie who then quickly gets up to do anything but keep up a conversation with him. Zayn knows that she’s ticked off because he’s so tired but he likes his sleep and when he’s not busy with work he likes to get lots of sleep.

“Can we go see a movie tomorrow night or something?” Perrie asks as she settles on the couch while Zayn grabs his phone, laptop and charger.

Perrie gives Zayn a hopeful looks, patiently waiting for him to finally look up at her and respond. “Hm? Oh… let me know which movie you want to see, I’ll pay, yeah?” Zayn says before quickly leaning in to kiss Perrie’s cheek. “Goodnight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It would be really great to hear from any of my other 19 subscribers as well? Some feedback? Do you like it so far? Is it going too slow? Too fast? Something...

Also, everyone have a great day and thanks for reading!
Tomorrow is my final exam... I am so exhausted and stressed right now... thanks God it's over.