Status: I will try to update as much as I can! :P

Pretty Little Flowers

Chapter 10

Death's P.O.V.

As I extracted Victor's soul from his body, the other boy sobbed. The taller one tried to stop the bleeding while the ginger called the ambulance. Too late. The taller one checked Victor's pulse and lowered his head, telling the other boy that he's gone. A clock appeared above the other boys head. Kellin Quinn will die in 3 hours. Two for one I guess. I put his soul in-between my hands, making his disappear to Heaven. He was a good kid, Victor. He cared about everyone before himself. He deserves to be there. But this Kellin, he should go to Heaven. With his life, I guess he deserves some happiness. So then I waited, watching Kellin's every movement. Watching hims crying at the hospital with all of Vic's friends and family. Watching Kellin go back to his and Vic's apartment. Watching him find the gun i the drawer in the kitchen. Watching his walk to the garden where he and Victor first met. Watching him put the gun to his head and say, "May I say I loved you more." and pull the trigger. Watching his body drop lifeless next to the roses. I extracted the soul from his body and sent him up to heaven. Then I went to my next assignment.

Kellin's P.O.V.

All I saw was his face when I woke up. He shook his head in disbelief.

"I wanted you to live longer, Kels. You had your whole life ahead of you."

"I wouldn't be living without you Vic." I said looking into his eyes.

"May I say I love you more." Vic said.

"May I say I love you most."
♠ ♠ ♠
IN THE END AS WE FADE INTO THE NIGHT! OH WOAHHHHHHH! WHO WILL TELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE!

It's the end. Thanks for putting up with me for this long. I really started to hate it but it is finished. Please check out my other story Starry Blue Eyes.

Well thanks!

Love,
Christina