Status: I know it's been a while since my last posts, but school, moving to L.A. and my parents' divorce is like ***.

Bright Lights.

Chapter One.

Hayden waits for Jared in her bed. He seems tocbe taking forever in the shower tonight. She can't seem toctugre put why, though. He's usually so persistant pf shower lengths. He finally steps out and shevisbgreeted ny s shirtless Jared. Clad in only a towel and wet hair. She looks at him with wide eyes. 'Have I turned you on yet, my sweey child?' He spoke with a smirk in his voice. 'No, I just find it humorous that you are comfortable enough to walk around practically naked.' She replied. He looked up and raised an eyebrow, pulling off the towel and throwing it on the bed.
Her eyes went wider and she scoffed. 'Hmm?' He sounded, lookinf for a good shirt to wear. 'You suck.' She said, stretching her arms above her head. 'Mm, nope. I make love to the most neautiful girl Ive ever seen.' He said, winking. He pulled on some underwear and crawled into her bed, pulling the covers over his lap. She sat behind him, grabbing her comb. 'No baby, not tonight. I'm not in the mood.' Jared said, taking her hamds in his. 'Okay..what happened? Did you have a bad day?' She said, putting it back on her dresser. 'No, I'm jusy..ftustrsted.' He said, patting her knee. 'It's because of me..isn't it.' She said. She's abstanent. It was quiet for a moment. Shr nodded, getting out of bed. 'Hayden, I'm not going to make you jave sex. You're inly sixteen. Jared said, followng her down the hall. 'Hayden, come on. I'm sorry.' He said, gping into her parents' room behind her. 'What are you doing?' He asked, trying to peek over her shoulder. She turned atpund amd handed him a condom. 'Come on. Show me what sex is so good for. I always hear things about it..that it brings couoles together, that it makes people feel free after. Show me. Prove it.' She said, using her arms tocadd further expression. He fused his lips to hers, her body freezing and his becoming a hot, lust filled cohesice unit of want, need, and desire. As they stumbled to her room, she began to regret telling him to give it tp her.
He practically killed her clothes as he stripped her bare, laying her on her bed, falling onto her not long after. He tore open the packaging, quickly [but surely] covering himself. But wait..she's still a virgin. He played with her her for a moment before stretching her ebem though it wasn't much before he lost patience. He was flush against her, their bodies moving together as one.
As they hold each other, Hayden feels all those things she expected. The pain, the satisfaction, the love, the heat..everything. She knew this was just the beginning of a new type of relationship with Jared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I apologize for not uploading for a long time..my parents are getting through a divorce and my mom took me to Los Angeles with her, and let me just tellcyou, Hollywood High School is one needy fucking school..anyways, this is a new one, and I promise I'll get back on my other stories.