Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

1. Get to them

I've been a Green Day fan for what seems like a very long time. But luck wasn't always on my side. My parents thought it was just a phase, sad enough to they're dismay. It wasn't so now I'm 25 years old, liven on my own and I've decided to go meet Green Day I've got a plant to do it , and I intend to share it with you.

I've been working pm sharpening up my gymnastics skills. To do what no other Green Day fan has ever done.

It still had jagged edges to the plan but now I'm so close that I think I'll just wing it. I'm going to be sneaky and creep around there tour buses and concert venues. Absorbing there behavior. Before going straight into the jaws of the tiger. I already knew the whole tour by heart.
First, well I've missed most of the tour. But that was signage of well planned thinking.
So that I wouldn't have to sneak around the entire time until our unplanned meeting at there last concert. It will be the biggest yet!

I would be following them to,
Denver, Colorado
New York City; Times Square
Austin, Texas
And finally,
Los Angeles, the final showdown to me.
I was going today, before I had any more time to reconsider.

I filled a medium size black backpack with extra clothes. The I choose 'One' item to take with me for them to sign.
That was a nightmare to decide. There was option of,
1039/Smooth
Kerplunk
Dookie
Insomniac
Nimrod
Warning
Shenanigans
International Superhits!
American Idiot

And the ton of plaques and little things I could bring. But I settled for American idiot. Because when you are dealing with Green Day, you want to show them that you aren't stuck dwelling in the past. Plus it is my favorite. I've heard rumors of a new album, but I'll have to hear about that one from the big guy. The front man, Billie Joe Armstrong.

What would he have to share about it? Would there be another? What was he waiting for? A inspiration?.

I was nervous as all fuck. I. Gloria Andys would finally get to meet my heroes. The ones who guided me through my rough childhood and made things easier to deal with. The ones who inspired me to even learn guitar so I could learn to play my favorites. though by now I have learned them all. I am guilty of being a fangirl of this band...

I snickered at the thought and proceeded to get ready to go. I will not give up o this no matter how nervous I am.

I couldn't back out now, not when I'm so close to seeing him closer than through a tv screen or computer monitor. Of course I was excited to meet the other members of Green Day. Like Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool. Share stories and obsess over instruments. Billie Joe is really more of an off hand person. Yes, music is his passion. No he does not spend every second he breathes fangirling over guitars and such. In fact, I'm not really sure what I'd talk to him about. I mean, I already know everything that there is to know about him. And he don't know squat about me, but I don't want to spend this whole trip trying to share my life story with someone who may or may not care. But we will just have to see how things go.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder. Shoved the rest of the toast in my mouth and with my hand hesitating on the handle. I turned to look at my house. Who knew when I'd see it again? Would it be in a week? As planned. Or in ten years Because of kidnap arrest. Or something stupid like that. I seemed to be a popular target for stupidity and getting into trouble. I'd escaped the first few weeks of summer unscathed. But then again we still have an long way to go. My home will sit empty for the next week while I'm out playing spy on Green Day's tour buses.

The room had dirty white walls. An worn brown leather recliner in the corner and an teal leather couch next to the wall behind the coffee table and in front of the tv, rich brown carpet and two halls. One split off left and the other right, toward my room. The kitchen leached off the living room through an small doorway.
I looked over the room. Then walked back down the hall to my bedroom. It was small, dirty and not the ideal living space, but it was something that I could call mine There was the same dirty queen sized bed against the east wall. It'd been in that same spot for over a year. I was lazy, when it came to moving furniture around and making the effort to exert myself any. I'd keep it reasonably clean and be happy enough with the results.

I have lived alone in my own house for about five or more years now. I lost count when I decided that I didn't care anymore. I had a good childhood, like any other kid, I smiled a lot. Played with my toys and didn't give a damn about the outside world. When I hit ten and the world crashed around me, all my insecurities did, too. And being that young with no one to relate to anymore would change you. It changed me more than I'd like it to have. But I guess I'm ok. Got through it all without slitting my wrists or going all anti-world and hate-everybody stage. Well... I did sort of go through a hate everybody stage, because at the time, it felt like everyone hated me. And that's rough.

But I won't get into the talk that most characters breach by now about how "Life sucked and they wanted to kill themselves, or wanted to just run." I won't even say anything like that, because that's not how I was. I was stuck. I couldn't leave it behind because it was her. She was my anchor for so many years, so of course it felt foolish to me to ditch when she still needed me so much. But as the months dragged on, I saw that that was clearly not the case.
Anyways, I'm happy now, I live right next to my favorite place in the whole world and now have a pretty good shot at meeting my idols, and I'm not about to fuck that up.

I grabbed my phone and put it in the back pocket of my black skinny jeans and walked back out to the living room, took mu last deep breath and opened the door, looking behind me one last time at the room. The living room, in it's faded state, it still glowed with all the memories I would have before becoming a criminal for some stupid stunt I would probably do on this trip.

What the start of my summer looked like, what would it look like when I got back? How much will I grow up on this adventure? Only time will tell. I walked out into the early morning sun, and closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I'm going through again and fixing/adding stuff to all these chapters because in my mind, they were all a little rushed because I was trying to finish it... Well I've got the time now to fix these, so here is the number 1 revised chapter.