Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

11. Your Tre Cool

I bit my lip in horror. Containing the scream and aware that I hadn't been touched by another human being for days. It shocked me. I turned slowly. Almost screaming with joy when I saw who it was.
Tré stood in front of me. He looked slightly amused and confused at the same time. I shrugged out from under his hand and took a step away.
“Hi.” he grinned.
“Hi.” I said too stiffly. Like I hadn't talked for years.
“Who are you?” he smiled.
Uh... I hadn't really thought this through. Damn... “Leslie.” I answered the first name that came to mind. Now I just need to remember it because I can't have him ask again later and I say Cathy or Mildred.
He smiled “I'm Tré Cool.” he cocked his head. His bright blue eyes penetrating.
I choked on my breath and forced something conversational out. “Hi.” I would have palmed my forehead in stupidity if he hadn't been watching me so closely.
He raised his eyebrows and nodded like I'd just proved myself. “Come here, Leslie. I want you to meet the rest of my band...” he turned and led me up the stage stairs disappearing. Crap! It's too soon! It's too soon! I screamed in my head. I looked around frantically. Ripping the wig and jacket off and shoving them under an refreshments table by the stairs. Turned on my heel and sprinted for the back door. I shoved it open and freed myself into the caged in area. I went and climbed an pile of crates below an window and peeked in. The window was open just enough to hear Tré. He stood in the middle of the room. Looking around in shock.
“Where the hell did she go Tré?” Billie grumbled. Apparently he had been busy.
He shrugged “I swear she was here and then... Leslie just vanished...” he looked around in awe. “I have a ghost girlfriend!” he yelled with joy. Jumping up and down. Mike and Billie rolled their eyes and turned away. Walking back the way they'd come. That was just too close...
I turned and climbed back down. Dropping to my feet lightly on the ground. The area I stood in now was an large enclosed courtyard. Of course this area looked more like Denver. But it was still betterly put together. I walked around. Reveling in the loneliness I now felt. There were grey clouds slinking across the sky, shadowing the sun temporarily. I looked up, watching them move slowly. There were loads of places to hide out here, but chances are they will lock the backdoor from any entrance by show time. I checked my phone for the hundredth time today. 6:45. I ruffled my hair and started towards the back door again. Pulling it open and sneaking cautiously inside. Green Day bounced excitedly around near the staircase. Billie had an black Les Paul hanging from his neck tonight. He strummed it quietly and walked around. Probably, like he had said in Bullet in a Bible, getting 'into that frame of mind.' well good luck with that when you've got some weirdo girl on your trail. I laughed evilly under my breath and hung out in the shadows until they shared high fives and headed up the stairs where the gathered crowd screamed in anticipation. They disappeared and I made my move towards the stage.
I peeked up around the corner. Green day shared some 'hey-Oh's with the crowd before bouncing straight into their first song, Basket Case.
“Do you have the time, to listen to me whine? About nothing and everything all at once? I am one of those, melodramatic fools. Neurotic to the bone no doubt about it. Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up. I think I'm cracking up! Am I just paranoid? I'm just stoned. I went to a shrink, to analyze my dreams. She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down. I went to an whore, he said my life's a bore so quit my whining cause it's bringing her down. Sometimes I give myself the creeps, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me. It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up! Am I just paranoid? I'm just stoned. Grasping to control, so you better hold on.”
I watched from an rather comfy place just off the stage. He called up someone from the audience as hey opened their next song. He whispered in her ear. Instructing her what to do while still keeping it an secret from the rest of us. I watched him in curiosity as he lifted his guitar strap over his head and over hers. Resting it on her shoulder and tightening the strap so it fit. Then he instructed her to play Jesus of Suburbia, I'll bet it was her lucky day, knowing how to play that song and all...
I didn't allow myself to get jealous. I wasn't the jealous type. But I sure as hell was acting like one right now. I still forced myself to have an happy aura regardless. I sang along, the blaring speakers drowning out my voice so there was no trouble. I honestly don't know how I can have just wandered around these Green Day concerts all this time and they had never seen me. With the exception of Tré... But they never saw me slinking about through the shadows along the walls or shadowing their footsteps. Hanging out in the margins of the stage like an regular old stage tech.
I'd been utterly unseen up until this point. Of course I wore my American flag bandana. For the sheer enjoyment. I hadn't really come up with an name for myself. And it wasn't exactly top priority too.
Now, I lived in the moment and watched the show before my unbelieving eyes. Watching the world of real punk, not sell outs, play out before my eyes with the most energy and emotion possible. All my time of ever listening to Green Day, I'd middle fingered anyone who called them unpunk or sell outs, who's the real sell out when your giving out on your idols? Hmm? Now there's something to think about...
This is the secret society of real pure music. And I get to experience it first hand
♠ ♠ ♠
For all the people who thought Green Day were sell outs... And thank you for reading people who didn't. Cause u wouldn't like Green Da if you thought they were sell outs ;)