Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

14. Things I Should Have Thought About More

Many things, clicked instantaneously. He looked down at my eyes for a long moment. His pale green eyes penetrating as his gaze held. He wore his regular eyeliner, smudged darkly around his eyes. His damp hair curling and looking a lot like it did in Bullet in a Bible. I couldn't move or breath for as long as he held me. The feeling of suffocation welled over me and I almost choked on my stale breath. He looked away finally to the rows of people out behind me and I dropped my gaze to my feet. He was so close... I bit my lip and an nagging feeling in my head, pulled me toward an conclusion. It was like I want even in control of my actions as I turned and sprinted to the end of the stage and up the dusty wooden stairs. An swirl of breeze tossed my bangs as I climbed the stairs. No longer aware of the crowd. Just me and the band, and Billie who hadn't noticed my entrance yet. Oh just you wait buddy...
I ran toward him. My muscles not responding to the impulses I had to stop! Tried to root myself and tell myself that it was ridiculous to do this. But I didn't respond to myself.
I smacked into him. Suddenly now pushing myself to continue as I tightly grabbed his waist and picked him up with all my strength. Holding his tightly as I put him across my shoulder and ran. Was I kidnapping him? I thought incredulously.
From the reaction of the crowd, the band and most importantly, Billie. Yes, I probably was. And stupid as it was, I was intensely enjoying every second I got to lug him toward the opposite stairs. Then, shit my luck, three security guards lumbered on stage after they realized it wasn't part of the act by Billie's horrified look. I cussed profanities under my breath and turned back the way id come. That exit... Was also blocked.
Crap...
I alternated between both ways. I could outrun them if I was willing to let go of Billie and jump into the crowd and run. But we are talking about leaving my idol... I don't think so.
“Put the boy down and step away.” the tallest ordered in an gruff voice. I glared at him and turned left for the other staircase where an short one stood “Girl, you've got no chance put the boy down.”
“I'm an adult!” Billie squirmed.
I rolled my eyes and walked toward the short one. He was shorter than me. And I was shorter than Billie by three inches.
“What are you going to do to make me you little twat?” I antagonized him. With my spare hand, poking his chest with every word until he wriggled back. The band had gone silent and froze as they watched the situation play out before them.
They began to enclose with backup. Big, burly guys marched on stage. My eyes flashed between them. Looking for an escape. When I saw none, I turned for the weakest link in the circle of guards and ran it. When suddenly the most painful thing imaginable spread through my body until I dropped to my knees. My skin tingled and I felt numb. Billie stumbled to his feet and away from me. Glaring down at me in horror. I flashed my glare of hades around the circle before attempting to get to my feet and take out the one who had tasered me. I marched toward him on shaky legs and lifted my fist to punch him for ruining everything. My fist connected with his jaw and the taser connected with me too. He grinned and stepped back as I crippled over in tingly numb pain. I still believe it was well worth it coming and I don't regret it. Even as I black out. My last vision was Billie hesitantly taking an step towards me.