Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

15. I'm Waking Up To Ash And Dust

I coughed. Sore all over and I woke up to dust. I laid in the dirt somewhere off the stage. Out of view anywhere anyone could see me. I rubbed my bruises and tried to sit up. But the antagonizing pain seared throughout my sore muscles. Ah, maybe it wasn't worth it... I thought idly.
I really didnt want to brig myself to remember my failure right now when I'm still in pain from the aftermath of it. Could have been prevented. I remind myself dully.
I looked around me at the now vacant concert scene. I'm guessing it was probably sometime the following day of the concert and I hadn't been aware of it at all. I'd slept through it because of being tasered because I simply couldn't resist briefly abducting Billie Joe.
I groaned as I pushed myself up off the ground onto my unstable feet. Stumbling a few times toward the stage and catching myself on a stair. I'm not really rested up despite all I'd gone through. Sleeping through an entire, loud Green Day concert. That is if they just closed up shop after the incident.
I looked blankly ahead as I moved. Suddenly falling on my face when I tripped on something on the stair. I growled angrily as I slowly sat down on the dusty step and picked it up. It was an notebook. Packed with dirt into the step. I rubbed the dust from the cover and opened it. it looked like it may be Billie's book. I looked curiously through the pages. Mostly it was all lyrics. The leather book contained little information that I wanted to know. Until o reached an page at the back of the book. It had been removed once and taped back down. It was heavily creased but the handwriting was still legible.
I read it, my hopes growing higher it said “Green Day concerts are starting to loose their luster. Whenever we play as an alternative band like Foxboro, we have more energy to do different things. Maybe we are reaching the end of Green Day all together or it's time to do something different. Whichever one, I hope someday that there will be an Green Day concert. And some fan will sweep in and infuse it with something new. I'm not sure just yet.” it was dated from two weeks ago. My joy rose as I realized I'm like an blessing to them, or him more directly. He'd been waiting for something like this. Maybe I brought it or a little to much of it because in the note, he never once implied that he wanted to be kidnapped. I smiled anyways and ripped the page from the binder again and put it in my backpack. Carrying the book with me over to where the tour buses were waiting. Empty of Green Day temporarily. I laid the book on Billie's bunk on top of his messy blankets. He'd find his long lost journal soon enough. I turned down the hall and l went to my homelike closet to catch some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, the title of this chapter I based on the first verse of Imagine Dragons Radioactive. It seems fitting, don't you thin.