Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

17. The American Idiot

In the morning light, I open my eyes to the always dark hall closet. Groggy but very well rested. It's quiet. Too quiet. I cracked the door to see the bus empty. I climbed out and clattered on the floor. Taking an look out the window to see the big building by the bay. Fenced in back like Denver and New York. Texas had been a little more free.
The building itself had to be as big as and football field. I took it in in great awe and horror. I'd get lost in this place no doubt. I pulled my backpack on my back and walked outside. There were no traces of where Green Day really went. Unless they were inside. But it's their day off.
Oh yeah, then again this is Billie we are talking about. The one who says music is his life and I quote: “Music to me is the air that I breathe. The blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive. And without it... I don't know what I'd do.”
Well that's great BeeJ. Because you never take a break from it. And when you do, you still play your guitar and drag it along on vacations I'm sure. Even though he may not consider that an objection to taking an break, it is.
I don't want to hide today. I came through to much the other day for my likings but seriously, it wouldn't matter now because they've already seen me. Nothing new. I turned around and walked up the steps back into the bus and sat o the same couch as yesterday and turned on California's news channel.
The reporter hopped right into talking about an incident that had occurred at an concert less than two days ago. I leaned forward in interest and Seriously hoping that it was someone else and mine had already blown over.
But no. They had caught the whole embarrassing thing on film and playing it on all the news channels. It showed me picking him up. Racing across the stage and being ambushed. All the strength I showed until I was zapped...
Well that was just plain lovely... I looked up at the screen. The reporter was talking to people who had bee at that particular concert and what they had to say. Honestly I didn't really want to know.
One heavy set girl made sure she told us all in blighting color of what happened what went wrong and what an loser I was for doing it and that I should be ashamed for it. But I'm not. That's what I don't get...
“Well, you heard it here first. Now tonight, California's own Green Day will be preforming at the Bay Entertainment Center on Tuesday. It will filmed live with full coverage. But I think the same question is on everyones mind. Will the American Idiot make an appearance?” I watched her disappear from the screen for commercials and I stared blankly at the screen. At first... I'd took being called an idiot as an insult. But the American one? That's flat out amazing based on what people are saying about the whole thing. That I'm an idiot and plain out doing the most American thing possible. The greed to meet my idols. I'd say now that the name they've given me as the American Idiot is quite fitting and I find myself actually liking it more than I should.
That would be my happy bit of the day. Now everyone is already assuming I'll be there to crash the party. Really I was just planning on hanging out and watching the show in the shadows but now too many people have seen my face and will get me kicked out. I dropped my head into my hands in frustration. Everyone. Green Day fans and non Green Day fans alike are scoping out the situation with enthusiasm for my eventual turn up. But will it really be the best decision to do that? Or is that just my inner American Idiot talking?
♠ ♠ ♠
We're getting close to the ending. I've got it all planned out in my head and it's gonna be good. Stay tuned for more chapters