Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

2. How, And Where In The World

I planned this perfectly. A coal train would be flying through Torrington. That's where I've lived most of my life and currently live. in twenty two minutes. So I have to be there when it slows down. To hitch a ride to Denver. Where I will finish my trek to; New watt Entertainment center. That's where I'll see them first.

I hope this works out. I really do, cause I don't feel like spending the rest of my life in prison or whatever, but I have ever right to be excited for this regardless. Once again, the second time during my five minutes of standing there, I checked my phone again for the time. Disappointed that it didn't seem to fly fast enough. I waited impatiently. Waiting fir the seconds that separated me and them to pass.

What would it be like? When I first see them! It will be amazing! I had to contain myself and keep from fangirling over it. It's ridiculous that I couldn't just plan to meet them like any other fan, buy a ticket. See the concert, then hunt the building for them afterwards. But not me. I'm not an normal, average fan. I'm obsessive and assured that I will meet them within this week. I will have spoken to them, and also most likey pasted out as well, but I'm going to ignore that factor for now.
It's sunday. I've got seven days to find them. Tonight would only be the beginning.

The crossing guards lowered announcing a train approaching.
I could have bounced in my seat had I had one. I stood waiting. Wearing my American Idiot T-shirt and black jeans. Black boots for the ease of top notch agility I'd acquired over the last couple of months. I swear I've done nothing but work at that gym up by the airport. But I'm not like ultimately maxed out, creepy woman wrestler muscley. I'm average with strength. Just I can preform backflips, cartwheels and stealthy attacks. Not that I will really need those. Tigris insisted on it, she's one of the girls that work at the gym and sort of worked as both an coach and sisterly best friend. But I did as she said. Even went through with all those meatless diets for a months straight that she insisted on me doing. For six weeks. I gave up after three.

This whole thing, this trip will probably, with all the hope I can gather, It may be the best highlight of my summer, and probably my life. Because I'm assuming that for anybody, it's exciting to meet their idol. At first extremely panic-full, and then mellowing out to where you can talk to them like they are a normal person. Which they are, we just can't see through their greatness to find a little sanity.

The train came by quickly, I watched the cars flick by as I realized I had no plan for this. So much for "Careful planning." I hadn't really thought about how I'd even get on the train. Mostly because I didn't think I'd even get this far. That I'd chicken out and just go home. I am going to keep going with this.
The train slowed a notch, I ran up to a small shed that really held no interest for me.
I leaped up on a ladder and climbed up top. Timing my jump perfectly as I ran and cut through the air and landed safely in a car full of coal. Good thing I wore black. I patted my backpack and looked to see into my future.. Probably an 8-9 hour ride to Denver in a coal train. But I've got time. It was 7:00 in the morning sometime. The sun was still chugging over the broaden horizon. I looked behind me as my hometown disappeared. Becoming an distant memory already as I rode toward my certain destiny. I've waited so long to even get this far, I was happy that I'd even done it.
It was a fairly cool ride through town, it could have been nicer to sit up and not have to avoid being seen. I smiled and closed my eyes to contain the overpowering joy. I'd probably scream my head off right now if I permitted myself. It was a peaceful ride of listening to the Green Day albums on repeat through my grungy iPhone. I sung at the top of my lungs, certain no one would hear or care to hear. Thats just the way it was when you were a prodigal daughter with dreams of lies. Just wait to see the looks on their faces when I come strolling back to my previous home with Green Day autographs and signed merchandise. It'll be great!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two is up! Hope y'all like it.