Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

20. Exit Out The Back And Never Show Your Head Around Again

His expression. Was almost surprised as mine was when he stood in the dressing room. Alone.
I was hanging out in the overhead duct. Looking down on him. But I swear, if he starts undressing, Im squirming farther up the ducts and avoiding that image I'll never be able to burn from my memory when I finally meet him. I watched him pick up Blue from a brown couch against the wall and strum it absentmindedly. His expression almost disappointed when he came in. Almost like he had expected to see me here. Waiting to ambush him and slit his throat or something...
I lifted myself up off the hard, cold vent. Laying on my crossed arms. He plopped down on the couch. Shit. I'm going to be here forever...
Tré bursted in laughing his ass off with Mike. Sitting down on the couch. Billie scooted as far to the end that the couch would allow. He looked warily at Tré. “What are you doing?”
Tré grinned sneakily. “None of your beeswax.” that set off another round of contagious laughter from Tré. I sort of forgot that that boy loves to talk in riddles...
Billie sighed heavily and shook his head. Looking back up at the screen. Mike slugged Tré playfully in the arm. They were really confusing to understand their jokes...
I rolled my eyes and looked down. I should go figure out an agenda for the day. But the longer I hang out in here, the more comfy I become. And this is the longest I've been able to lay, stretched out since that night in Denver. I might just catch up on some sleep I missed out on last night. Ha ha, yeah right. Fall asleep in the ducts of an theater. I rolled my eyes again and rested my chin on my arms. Closing my eyes for a second while I listened to their playful banter below. Then... I was out like and light.

I woke up some time later in an daze. I tried to sit up but hit my head on the top of the duct and suddenly realized where I was. An loud bang echoed through the entire duct system. And that's the second I suspect I'm in deep shit.
I look down the vent, and all four of them are looking up at the vent. Glad that they couldn't see me because of how webby the vent was... But still... I might have just fucked up everything.
Billie's eyes narrow and he whispers something inaudible to Mike. His eyes never leaving the vent. If he is doing what I think he is doing... Then no one will see the final scene of the American Idiot. Mike climbed from his seat out the dressing room door. I can't escape. Because if I try to crawl the ducts for an way out, they'll hear me and know I'm in here for sure. But if I stay here like an sitting duck... They'll pull out the vent and find me regardless. I took and deep breath and take my chances. Pull my bandana over my mouth and tie the knot and began quietly repelling backwards. It's and slow process. But still better than being found. I need to disappear until tomorrow. And this time I can be anywhere near this building or the buses. They'll be guarding everything. As I reached the vent that hovered above the backdoor, I dropped out onto the concrete. Shut up the vent before anyone could see and disappeared out the door.
When I was outside, I began to run across the parking lot. My heart beating out of my chest as I left Green Day behind and sprinted for the highway. When I got there, I ran right. Into the traffic coated streets of Los Angeles. I hadn't made up my mind yet now if I didn't just want to stay away. Permanently and avoid trouble by just going home and marking this whole trip up as life experience. I turned to look back at the big building and the Green Day branded buses. No. I wouldn't do that... I'm too close to give up. No matter the consequences. Let's keep going...