Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

21. Who Are You?

I stayed low today. Mostly looking for an place to spend the night. And when darkness settled over the bay, I was in the park. Standing under an street lamp. The park was one block away from the stadium where I will meet my certain future tomorrow.
I found an secluded bench under an thick willow. It was dark here in the shadows so no cops will find me and ship me home. I laid my against my lumpy, hard backpack. Just planning to rest my eyes but ended up going into an full sleeping fit. I woke to the bright lights of early dawn. Blinding me as I checked the time. It would take a lot of time to take care of what I have to do today. Let's hope I can handle all of these tasks with open arms.
I got up off the hard bench. Stretched my arms high in the air and slung my backpack over my shoulder lazily as I walked the cement path that led out of the gates of the park. I walked toward the buses up the street. They were actually farther away then I remembered leaving them yesterday. Two or three blocks maybe.
I was more cautious then I normally was as I peeked in the back window. Glad to find it vacant, I pulled open the door an splinter and slide in. Going to their huge bathroom and putting on an change of clothes. Black leather jeans today instead of my regulars. I dug through what clothing I had. An black top caught my eye as placing me as an fine fixture of being the American Idiot. An black corset. Leather like the jeans with all that steam-punk stuff on it. It was more of an gothy top... But oh well. We can't all be perfect. I pulled the confusing top on and laced it up. Pulling on two belts. An black studded belt. And an plain black one that held an little leather pouch of pebbles I'd picked up in the park yesterday. You'll see why...
I pulled my hair up and put on an ton of eyeliner. Normally I wouldn't do this much makeup. But I don't need someone back home recognizing me on their tv screen.
I pulled and slouchy black beanie over my hair and did the finishing touch. I pulled the now worn bandana over my mouth and tied the knot tightly. I took an last look in the mirror at who I was today. And who I'll be tomorrow or where I'll be tomorrow is an completely different story...
I stuffed my backpack and pulled it onto my back and tightened the straps so they weren't so loose. I don't know if I'll be running today...
I had an change of heart for footwear though. I'd worn nothing but those filthy black Chuck Taylors. And quiet frankly, Im trying to sell the image of being an fucking Idiot. I swiveled in front of the mirror. All my tattoos on my arms were visible now. I had an few colorful stars on my shoulder. An copy of Billie's photo strip tattoo on my right arm. Only with pictures of the Green Day member instead of Adrienne.
I have one that says Green Day in the Kerplunk font on my shoulder blade and an bouquet of flowers on my left shoulder which to me, when I got it, it had the meaning of dead memories. When it becomes the past, they become dead. But always with you. Regardless if that makes any sense to you or not, I know it does to me.
I cleaned up the marble countertop and headed outside the bus. Checking the time again. It was eleven. Let's get in there and crash their party.