Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

22. Keep Low

People: curious people were already lining up in front of the door at twelve for and 5:00 show. Whatever floats their boats. They should all just know right now that I've been here hours longer then them.
I hid outside the back door. Anticipating the time to change. It all did Actually pretty quick after I put in headphones and listening to Evanescence's Going Under and Everybody's Fool on loop. Then when I pulled them away from my ears, it was one thirty. I got up and dusted off my pants. Having realized during my time of sitting here that I should wear an jacket. I took one from my hiding place in the bus twenty minutes ago. But I think it's Billie's. For more reasons then just having seen him in it. Because it fits me. He's an thin lanky guy. And because of it's smell. Yes I'm aware how childish that sounds but it smells like alcohol, cigarette smoke, and some manly Cologne. I hugged the warm jacket around myself joyously as I bounced in the back door. Instantly becoming serious when the outside world disappeared. I ducked behind some amps and dressing room boxes by the door. Not really sure where to go next. I looked to the dressing room door and sighed in frustration. Two guards stood in front of it. Unmoving and not talking. Shit these guys will be hard...
Now tell me. Do you remember that mysterious bag of pebbles from earlier? Good, watch this.
I took an small round, grey one from the pouch and rolled in between my fingers. I raised my arm and pitched it across the room. It skittered across the floor hitting the opposite wall. They looked at each other before one turned to go check it out. I pitched another one to lure away the other one in the opposite direction. When they were out of the way, checking it out. I darted silently for the door and slipped in before they turned around. I stifled an gasp. The couches back was on me and Mike, and Jason sat on it. Literally two feet away. Billie and Tré were nowhere to be seen. But that's actually good to me. Tré seems like the kind of person who would point and hop from foot to foot if he seen me. So I'm glad that he is currently unavailable.
I ducked behind their couch. Listening to them talk. Mike screwing around on his Fender bass. Jason watching the flatscreen on the wall.
In the next few hours, it will define who we all really are. I'll know if they all just really think I'm insane or actually find it funny of all that I've gone through just to meet them.
I crawled over and lifted the long tablecloth on the snack table. Ducked under and hid out there. I wasn't sure exactly how much I'd have to do. So I sat under there and thought through everything and came up with a game plan. Let's hope it all goes right...
By the time it was two I had everything figured out. Even where I was going from here. And I never thought that far ahead.
I crawled out from under the table when the door clicked and I knew in my heart that I was all alone. I stood up and stretched and climbed up in the vent. Already knowing for a fact I would be getting past Big and Scary number 1, and Big and Scary number 2.
I shuffled through the vents and dropped out above the back door like yesterday. Green Day had moved their buses to the staff parking in back. As the time passed, more guards began to gather backstage. And that's an problem for me. I need a way to travel freely about the room without being seen. My eyes caught the cat walks around the high ceilings. They started above the hallway that led to the dressing rooms. There was an latter on the far side of the room I could use to get up top. Then I could see everything down below without as high of an risk for being seen.
Just the question remained: how?
I can't just strut across the room while so many people are back here. While Green Day is back here. Shit just got serious when the camera crew and reporters came in the back door to get the coverage of this whole concert. Nearly knocking me into the wall. An tall blond woman who had been the reporter I'd seen on tv had unnaturally blond hair and blue eyes with too much makeup and looked like she was trying to hard. She's the one who opened the door and the one who's teeth I want to knock out right about now. But I kept my composure and stayed quiet behind the door. The camera crew continued on and so did the other two reporters. This blond reporter whose nametag named her Karen Klondike. Bullshit... I think to myself.
She turned to the door “What's up with the door jamb?” she pulled it back to reveal an perfectly working door jamb and and evilly grinning me. She looked at me in horror and stumbled back into Green Day's trunk. I sauntered forward with an burlap rope in my hands. She wont be ratting me out on live tv tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
We're reaching the end, thanks to all my dear readers! :D