Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

23. The Last Note

She squirmed and yelled against the duck tape strip over her mouth while I shoved her in the utility closet down the hall from Green Day's dressing room. She glared at me and mumbled what I guess was an mess of threats and profanities against the tape. I shut the door and stuck my tongue out at her. She knew exactly who I was... And knew exactly how to get me in trouble if I left her free to roam the backstage. I wouldn't kill her... Just teach her not to be such an tattle tale. That's all.
I wiped my hands of my work. Glad that no one had seen it, and headed down the hall to the big room with the catwalks. Lucky me, they led around to the front. Hiding in the shadows above the stage.
It was getting to late to worry about tying up any more reporters or take care of anymore witnesses. I waited until the one guard by the latter walked away for an donut. That donut may just cost him his guarding job. I climbed the latter onto the catwalk and followed it around above the little crowd of stage techs, guards and Green Day members below.
I went to look down at there festive stage setup. Crowds of people were beginning to pour through the doors at the far side of the auditorium. Taking their seats and waiting for the worlds most exciting show to begin. I looked at my clock. Almost showtime... I though in joy. But there was still so long. I looked down to where the guards were splitting up. An big group of them went outside. Another two walking patrol up and down the hall where Green Day's dressing room was. Oh yeah, and where ms. Klondike is. Hopefully he doesnt hear her cries and find her then suspect some crazy shit is going on her and spill the beans to Green Day to watch out. They were already wary enough as it was. They were, Billie particularly kept throwing glances over his shoulder and scanning the shadows. Mike, Tré and Jason were a little more cool about it. But were still looking out for their friend's safety. Damn him for having such good friends and band mates. I scolded him in my head.
I decided to take note of everything now so I don't forget it later. I found an old notebook on an crate at the edge of the catwalk. I Fished an pen out of my backpack and began to scribble down the journal of the day for how everything is going and how I'm admitting to kidnapping ms. Klondike.
‘Ok, so I'm writing this to past time at the final Green Day concert on my trip. And also for theirs. It's been a lot of dun touring around with my idols to places I probably never would have gone otherwise. I mean yes, I have been to Denver before, and all of that. I've experienced the magic of the big city and to be honest, I don't like it. I've enjoyed the confinement of riding along in the hall closet on Green Day's tour bus. And if Green Day is reading this, I was not on your tour bus and I don't know why you think that. Also I've enjoyed going to New York and Texas even though I got left behind and now have not a cent to my name. It's an long story... But it's all been worth it in the end. Because looking back on how I was when I first hopped on that coal train in Torrington. I was obsessing over them. Fangirling over the Fact that I was going to meet them. Now some things haven't gone to plan because apparently I don't have full control of my mind. Because of that, I'm not Fangirling so much now and think I may actually have a purpose for why I even came on this trip. I grew up a lot and that's just what i needed. Maybe now I can be the bigger man and when I get home, my real real home on the prairie with my parents, I'll apologize. I love my home in Torrington by the river surrounded by neighbors that I've never even met in the last three-four years I've lived there. I guess I'm just one of the those people who don't need to be surrounded by other people to be happy. I'm fine by that cause I will have gone on tour with my idols and marked up that experience. Also, I just kidnapped an reporter from the California news department. And I'm hoping ms. Klondike can just let this whole thing blow over in the end... Probably not but whatever. Shows starting soon and I'm gonna be there to see it.’
I read it over again. Once. Twice and I loved the words. They described everything I wanted to say but didn't know how. And here they are now. I folded the piece of notebook paper in half and put it under the flap of my backpack. Not realizing exactly how long it had really taken me to write that. The concert was beginning as the static sound the guitars made as their owners carried them on stage. I peeked over the railing. My bandana hanging off my mouth for once. His expression suppressed and unreadable as he scanned the crowd. Probably looking for the girl with the American flag bandana across her mouth. In other words, he was looking for the American Idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, I'm not really sure where the plan for the reporter getting tied up in the closet came from, but it works right? ;)