Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

25. I'm Bleeding Out

I opened my backpack and grabbed the white tank top I'd been wearing yesterday and wrapped it tightly around. Billie didn't speak. Just look past me in horror. I looked behind me to see an guard pointing an BB gun up at me. I shoved Billie into the wall as another one clipped my shoulder leaving an sizzling pain in it's wake.
He just dropped to an crouch to stay out of my way. The building was piercingly silent. I looked down at them again “Surrender!” they yelled up. It echoed through the building “Never dickheads!” I shouted. Pressing my American Idiot shirt into my shoulder wound.
Another bullet flied up. Leaving an round hole in the cement wall where it was now embedded.
I looked down at him. I wondered how this would effect him in the future... On the brightside, he'll have an good story to tell in the nursing home.
I slid away from him to give him space. He was really weird y'know? He didn't pass out or try to make an run for it. Just sit there taking it in. And I began to wonder if the guy might be on some illegal substance. I looked him in the eyes for a long time and the bullets and chanting crowd. The yelling guards... Became meaningless. Blurred into the background. Quietness pelted my mind as we shared this moment of energy. He didn't look away. Just stared into my eyes with plain curiosity. Why? I'm not special. I'm costing him his life this very second and he continues to look at me like that.
I dropped my gaze to the blood soaking up the shirt and eventually dripping off the dyed fabric. I was thoughtful for a moment. I didn't speak. Just thought dreadingly of what was coming... An group of five guards ran across the catwalk. Probably got here the same way I had. I stared down blankly not acknowledging their presence. Noticing down below and heard of cops bursted into the room and that's when mayhem broke out. Screaming people fled.
They dragged me to my feet and when the cops got up here, snapped handcuffs on me. I smiled down at Billie. It wasn't at all like I'd ever imagined it... Meeting him. I never imagined doing it while getting dragged away with handcuffs. But then again nothing ever goes as we plan, right? They ushered me down to ground level and searched me. Billie stood silently with his friends on the other side of the stage while they prodded him with over protective questions.
I looked down while they took my backpack. Finding the two notes: one from Billie, one to myself.
They read it and held one up and walked over to Billie. “You knew about this?”
Billie read it and shrugged the expression on his face tells me that he was thinking that he brought this upon himself. I wish I could find my voice to tell him that I did this all on my own accord.
They read my note too so they knew where exactly ms. Klondike. Was she screamed at me as they took her outside. I don't plan to see her again anyways.
They raided me but found nothing of a true threat and they weren't telling me anything. Just sayin that I might be spending a few days in jail until they figure out what to do with me. I grimaced and looked down at my boots. Maroon stains were visible on the black leather. I had no doubt that it was blood.
“Bye Green Day!” I called over my shoulder as they prodded me for the doors. As they swung shut behind me, I saw Billie's broken expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, another title after Imagine Dragons. It was quiet fitting while I was writing this. :D