Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

27. Goodbye

He still hasn't explained why he did this. He introduced me to his wary band mates yesterday. I don't think they liked me much. Except Tré who kept saying how familiar I was. He has no idea that I was mystery chick from New York too. Nor did I ever intend to tell him. I stayed up all night talking to Green Day on their bus. Just not sharing much about what I did on the whole trip...
Now we stood in Los Angeles's air port with an ticket in my hand.

I stood there, reminecing over how it had been to actually hang out with them and talk to them like they were normal people and not my idols.
We watched Tre dose his face with chocolate syrup late night. Then watched him make out with a teddy bear. Who said the guy was ever really normal.
“Here, we can talk whenever.” he explained scribbling his number down on an brochure on about Hawaii. “Now I won't be around to talk too much until August, but here's Jason's, Mike's and Tré's number too.” he wrote down their numbers below his. Mike was the most unwilling to give out his number to an stranger who had tried to kidnap Billie.
I hugged them all as we waited for my plane. I thanked Billie a million times for everything.
When I stood below the stair onto the plane, I looked over at Billie and ran back over to him.
“Billie, I've got one more question,” I said.
“What?” he grinned.
I pulled off my backpack and retrieved my American Idiot cd from inside “Can I have your autograph?”
♠ ♠ ♠
How's that for an awesome cliffhanger?! It's taken me forever to think through this story and how to word and write it so readers could see the same thing I'm seeing. It was a lot of effort withen the three days of nonstop writing because I too, wanted to know what would happen. And I hope this is the ending you are all looking for! Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see all of you in Viva La Gloria, 21st Century Breakdown. It should be out sometime around the beginning of Febuary.