Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

3. When It's Time

It wasn't as much of an patient ride as I thought it would be. I couldn't stop closing my eyes and imagining the dialog that would pass between me and the band members when I finally get to meet them. I would peek over the edge of the train every so often to see how close we were. Denver, Colorado was coming up in less than fifteen minutes. I waited so impatiently that I would kill someone to get there quicker.
Meeting Green Day is like one of those things that when the opportunity comes around, you'd faint. I felt ready to go, leap off this train and get in there. I'll have a bit of walking time after I get off the train.
I loaded everything back into my bag and looped it back around my arms. I prepared myself for my big entrance. I watched as the big city approached. I fumbled with my map of Denver. My hands shaking with giddy excitement.
I figured out the direct location to jump, it may not be the best but it will be the quickest. Let's just say that I'm happy that my backpack was waterproof. I stood on top of the coal. Feeling the vibration of the train beneath me. When the train went over a bridge, down below was a river that flows right by the entertainment center I'm heading for. I counted backwards 5,4,3,2...1 I lept from the train cart and felt myself falling. I pointed my boots together to make a quick landing.
I splashed into the icy water. Even on a hot summer day like today, it's still not warm. But I'm glad that I learned how to swim. I took a moment to right myself in the pushy current. I clung to a branch that was having no trouble supporting both our weight. I rode it down until I saw a big sign above a bridge I was about to pass under.
‘New Watt Entertainment Center.’ it announced itself to be. I paddled up to the soggy bank and pulled myself out of the water into the cold cement border. I gasped repeated times, then quickly rolled over and opened my backpack and scrambled my wet hands through the dry contents. ‘Safe!’ I thought to myself.
I pushed myself off the ground to get a better look at my surroundings. There it was! The entertainment center! Now let's hope it wasn't a waste.
I hurried across the cement parking lot. It was massive and almost empty. Except for about eighty cars that randomly dotted the parking lot. I knew where I was heading. I ran straight for the back of the huge building. To peer through a thirty foot fence, with hoops of barbed wire wrapped around it. Inside is exactly what I'd been looking for. I gasped in amazement as I gazed at the tour buses. A row of three. Each branded with a logo I'd been dying to see. ‘Green Day’.
I screamed with joy. I'd made it this far, and they are right within this fence! Preparing for a concert I didn't have a ticket too. I hadn't even really planned on making it this far. I greedily searched the inclosed area with my sharp eyes. I didn't see them anywhere. If they wanna play the hiding game. I will too. Time to be sneaky.
I smiled evilly as I followed the fence to the end. Where the cement had broken loose and the fence hung out in a small jagged mess. I could fit, I could get in. But not without sustaining a few cuts and injuries.
I got down on the ground and peered into the gap. I laid down on my belly and began to squirm into the hole. Reaching for the cold cement foundation on the other side. Full of hope and desperation.