Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

5. Moving Right Along- Off Track.

I loved the show. It was totally the best show on earth, without a doubt. I watched it all with my body writhed up in the curtain, another way to avoid detection.
Twenty minutes in, and they had already played American Idiot, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Minority and Scattered. I watched with intense infatuation which they preformed. Watching Mike and Billie bounce around on stage with their fancy instruments. They, they whole band was amazing at what they do. It's in their blood.
I grinned and nodded to the beat. Not ballsy enough to do the hand pump with your hand in an fist with only your pinkie and pointer finger extended. Billie sung King for a Day while bouncing around on stage off handing his guitar. And wearing an cape and red felt crown. His hair curling with sweat but an grin on his face told me that he had all but forgotten the argument between him and Mike earlier.
I watched with pure infatuation. They eventually closed up the show with Time of Your Life. They were playing a lot of oldies tonight. But even though the year is 2008, they still bring class with songs hot off Dookie and Insomniac. They just brought an new feeling to them. A feeling that both made you want to snuggle up with glee and scream your head off with joy. I was leaning more for the latter right now. I've never been to an Green Day concert before, but I'd seen enough of Bullet in a Bible and concert videos on You Tube to be able to claim that I had. You just don't get the magical feeling when you watch it on a computer screen.
Billie, Tré and Mike walked up to the front of the stage together. Taking their bows for everyone loved their work so much. Cheering cried out from the crowd and a few bouquets of roses fell up onto the stage. Billie picked up one and tossed an ice white rose into the crowd at an surprised eleven year old girl.
Billie gave an swift wave and jogged off stage right past me. Tré, Mike and Jason followed him. Laughing about the show which picking up bottles of water. Stage techs were taking Billie's, Mike and Jason's guitars to clean them up. Billie was reluctant to hand over Black Beauty. Another one of his prized guitars. But then he sighed and lifted the strap over his head and handed it to a short girl.
He ran an hand through his tangled damp hair. Watching Tré pour an whole pitcher of ice water on his face. Soaking his shirt. Billie strode off to where a bunch of shipping containers were knitted closely together.
Curiosity overwhelmed me and I watched Tré, Mike and Jason head the opposite direction toward the door I'd come in over an hour an half ago. My eyes darted back to where Billie had disappeared. What was he doing?
I crept out from behind the velvety curtain and cautiously followed to where I'd seen him disappear behind an tall, rusting red shipping container. I wasn't exactly sure how to approach him if he saw me peeking around the corner. Hence the 'if'. I'm just going to be really really freaking sneaky.
I took an deep breath and turned around just as I rested on the corner of the container. I walked around the other side of the maze of containers. Wedging myself into an gap between an short navy blue and forest green container. I squinted into the shadows. A tall dark figure moved around in the darkness. I heard low muttering. From both the familiar voice of Billie Joe and an woman I couldn't see because she was sitting behind a crate with red worn stamp on it declaring it to be fragile.
He ran a frustrated hand through his tousled hair. And looked down at the woman.
“Adie, I don't have time for this. You knew the consequences when you signed the divorce papers. You knew exactly what you were getting yourself into!” he pointed an accusing finger at Adie. Which I assumed was short for Adrienne. His previous wife.
She scoffed and shook her head. Leaning forward so I could see her face.
“Billie. You are being ridiculous.”
“Am I? Seriously Adrienne Nesser. I'm not stupid. You can't sit there claiming you don't want me back. Yet I see you moping around town in Rodeo all the time. And now... Here you are tracking me all the way to fucking Denver?” they scowled at each other in silence for a long moment. Then I heard footsteps and pressed myself into the gap tighter.
It was just Mike. “Hey Billie... Adie... Uh, Rob want to talk to you about some stuff.”
Billie nodded sharply and Mike and glanced back at Adie. “I'm just finishing up here. Be there in a tick.”
Mike shrugged and headed back the way he had come. Billie turned back to Adie. Shaking his head once with disgust and headed for the double doors on the other end of the room. Still flapping back and fourth from Mike's disappearance.
I glanced over at Adie. Watching Billie's form disappear behind the doors from sight of either of us. She got up and picked up her jacket. Probably not used to the cooler weather difference between Denver and Oakland.
She streaked out the same door Billie had. A grudging move to her leath.
I looked up to see that the coast was clear. So like Adie and Billie. I went for the double doors. Out into the cool evening air. I took a deep breath. Already planning my next move on my plan. I laughed evilly and walked casually toward the tour buses: out of the corner of my eye, I saw Adie vroom off in her convertible BMW.
“Better and better.” I muttered. Grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Billie and Adrienne are divorced throughout the whole series. I've got nothing against her, just think the story will flow much more smoothly.