Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

7. Are You Leaving Home?

I yawned and stretched in the morning. I knew that my sleeping quarters were fool proof this time. Green Day slept in their dressing room. I, I slept in their closet, inside their bus, out on the curb. It actually quite cozy if you get used to it. But I sort of have too if I'm gonna be hitching a ride to New York. So if something goes wrong there, I can't come home because it's no longer in walking distance.
I still had a little time left before they'd invade the bus. So I made an Poptart and cleaned it all up to make my existence instinct. I climbed back up into the closet hung out there until I heard the bus come to life. The clattering sound as Tré lugged his drumkit up into the bus and Mike, Tré and Jason, who seemed to be along for the ride with this one, carried their guitars up in a quieter manner.
We were off and heading to New York. And that's without any complications, they will be stopping numerous times along the way. I just need to make myself promise myself that I, Gloria, will not exit the bus for any reason. It is my life line for getting to New York.
I listened to music for an long time it there. But eventually turned it off in favor of listening to Billie sing and play his guitar outside the door. Mike strummed his bass and Tre sung like an chick out there every time that there was an vocal. I'd hear Billie heavily sigh and continue on like Tre had said nothing. At some point Tre must have gotten pretty annoying because I heard Billie cuss. And all sounds of his guitar became instinct.
I twiddled my thumbs in the closet, hummed quietly and tried to come up with some boredom games to play that were both quiet, and you could play when you couldn't even see the hand in front of your face. I rested my chin against my knees and closed my eyes and caught up o some long lost sleep.
I woke sometime later, checking the time on my phone. It was two, and I couldn't sleep anymore. There were no sounds outside the door. So I'm guessing that Green Day either crashed, or found something quiet to do. I wanted to open the door and run out begging for their autograph, and be over all of this. I'm tiered of the damn closet. I closed my eyes and began to imagine things again if I did run out of the closet screaming "Omigod! GREEN DAY! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"
I shook my head and laughed silently as I imagined the horrorfied look on Billie's face. The shock. And the joy that would be emanating from me like a glow of light. Tre would probably scream and beat me with a drum stick if I did try to act on that thought. I grimaced and tuned the thought out completely.
The bus stopped. There was no more movement and I became instantly alert. I sat up straight and shielded myself incase someone opened the door. I heard footsteps fade away along with low voices as they got off the bus. I cracked the door open to be sure that they were all gone. When I was sure, I climbed out and peeked out the back window. Green Day was socializing with some fans by the front door of the gas station we were parked in front of. While I have my alone time, I got an bottle of water from the fridge and seeped back into the closet. Patiently awaiting the destination.
We'd be to New York sometime over the next few days. In the mean time, I'll enjoy the spot I currently have in the closet.