Status: Hiatus

Like the Crescent Moon

My Home

I step back from Mirana, wondering why I was even letting her lead me away. I felt an odd need to resist her like if a game of cat and mouse would be fun for both of us. I know it sure will be amusing for me. As the cat, I plan to be the lead in how this game of mine will be played by us. I don't want to lose that control. I stop and speak to her, running my hand across her face. She licks her lips in pure delight, as if I gave her exactly what she wants. I drop my hand from her face and see her lean closer without thinking, yearning for my touch. So I lean close to her, allowing my lips to brush her ear when I speak to her again:

“I will see you around than Mirana.” I can feel a slight shiver run through her body at the sound of her name and I grin in delight.

I start to walk away before she grabs my wrist and pulls my back towards her. Her aqua eyes filled with fierce passion. The emotion so vivid it almost looks like her eyes are bodies of waters and the emotion is the waves that are crashing against her pupils. That would be impossible of course, but it looks so real. I lean into her again, this time I know it's her with the power. She tiptoes and has our lips mere inches from each other; I can feel them brush ever so lightly on mine when she starts talking.

“You will be mine Cecil.” She leans even closer, her breath smells like a field of wild flowers, its intoxicating. “I always get what I want, always.”

Then she walks away making it very clear that she won’t make playing hard to get easy for me. Now I know it’s usually the girl who plays that role, but something tells me that she likes it. And well if she likes it then I am going to do it, because I have to know what makes this wonderful girl tick. It's weird because I feel like I have always known her, as if she has been with me since the moment I first opened my eyes in the world. I shake my head and laugh to myself, that’s stupid, I just met her yesterday. I wouldn't forget those aqua ocean eyes of hers. It’s probably the fact that she has such a strong magnetism about her that makes her seem familiar. Not to mention the girl is a total babe, so my mind must just be thinking that I know her but really I couldn't even dream up those looks. She has a killer body, a drop-dead gorgeous smile, and she is smart too. She is a the catch every guy is trying to sink their hooks into.

I am still standing in the spot she left me in when Matt, Jack and Chris swarm around me. I know what’s coming next.

“Dude, she is so into you.” Chris says with envy and admiration shining in his eyes.

“Not for long man,” Matt started, popping his collar like he could win her over. “She hasn’t gotten to know me yet.”

“And if she smart she wouldn’t want to.” I say playfully, but I know that deep down I mean it.

“Come on guys, you can’t be jealous, they always pick Cecil.” Jack says calmly, if anything, he is my biggest competition and Sarah has him wrapped around her manicured fingers. “Besides, have you seen her? You losers never had a chance.”

He and I start laughing, that is why Jack is my best friend. This dude is down to earth and realistic, with the very sweet bonus that we never chase after the same girl. The moment I knew he was into Sarah I stopped trying with her. Even though she is hot, Jack and I have an agreement; we will never let some chick come between us. I give him a fist bump because I see Sarah walk into the club and I know that he is as good as gone for the night. He gives me his traditional head nod and Sarah squeals for joy when she sees him approaching. The girls all around direct glares at her and whisper, making their jealously as apparent as the tons of makeup on their faces.

I laugh walking over to the bar for my favorite drink, my boys closely following behind. I lean against the bar and watch the mayhem that is teenage hormones spilling out in every edge of this place. From the fights, to the kissing, to the adolescent hatred. The place just seeping with teen angst, and for some reason I feel at complete peace. As if in the midst of mischief and chaos is where I feel the most at home. I wonder to myself, could there be a place more perfect for me then this?
♠ ♠ ♠
I adore Cecil's character even if he is just a 'typical' boy with a cocky edge.

-Hana ♥