Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter 1

*DISCLAIMER* I don't own the rights to Batman Begins, Fall Out Boy (unfortunately), or Soul Punk. ENJOY :D

Chapter 1

"Then watch Gotham tear itself apart with fear." I was sitting in my bedroom in the basement, alone watching Batman Begins. It was a typical Saturday night for me, sitting on my bed, in the dark, watching a movie in my captain america pjs and my hair tied in a messy bun. Batman Begins is one of my favorite movies, Christian Bale is pretty sexy. Wayne's house was just set on fire when my phone went off, it was my best friend Patrick.

Patrick and I have been friends since kindergarten; we shared a mutual love for the teenage mutant ninja turtles. I remember seeing him sitting alone under the slide playing with Donatello and Leonardo. I coincidentally had my Michelangelo and Raphael action figures with me at the time. I went up and sat across from him in the sand, holding my turtles. At first he look a little scared, but once I held them out to him, he seemed to calm down. We played ninja turtles at recess for the rest of grade school.

Then we met Andy, Joe, and Pete. Andy and Joe were transferred into our 3rd grade class. We were quick friends, since we were all sat in the same group and they loved the ninja turtles too. Then 2 years later we meet Pete. He was a shy little boy who transferred in from Chicago. His black hair was spiked and he wore a star wars t shirt. Joe was the first one who broke through to him, being the out going kid in the group. That was until Pete got comfortable with everyone. He was all over the place, getting into trouble almost every day. Our little group of five stuck together ever since.

It was our junior year in high school all five of us still hung out. You would think you would get bored of four guys and ditch them for girlfriends. No, not me, the guys were all I needed. Patrick and I were still the closest, but Pete and Patrick were close. We had been through thick and thin, but never as thick as it was about to get. (hehehe erection joke)

"Hello, hey Patrick what's up?"

"Hey, Courtney," he sniffled.

"Patrick, what's wrong? Where's Allie? I thought you were going to a party with her to tonight?" He sounded like he had been crying, I was beginning to get worried.

"Hey, uhhh can I come over. I've had a rough night."

"Uhhh yea sure, I'm just watchin a batman movie."

"Oh, which one?" He sounded a little happier, but I can tell there was still something bothering him.

"Batman Begins, the one with Christian Bale."

"Great. I'll be over in 10 minutes, save me some popcorn." He hung up.

I'd better get the mint n chip ice cream, I thought. I knew something was wrong and the only way to fix a broken Patrick was mint n chip ice cream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This is an original fic, but I started it on Fanfiction.com so the story is more developed there if you're really into the story. It's under the same name. The story has been doing good so I decided to post it here as well. Hope you enjoyed! Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!